This is our third visit spanning several years. Good location. Carpark extra charge. Friendly staff. Reasonable size rooms. Plenty of hot water. Toiletries provided. Hairdryer wired to wall and you must keep finger on to make it work. Breakfast buffet self service. Few hot items breads pastries cold meats. No tea/coffee in rooms unfortunately. Bar area provided non alcoholic welcome cocktail. Toilets downstairs from lobby. Stairs up from street into lobby. Lifts to floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Eurostars, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto