We enjoyed our stay at the Eurostars Das Artes Hotel. It was extremely clean and the staff was extremely kind, helpful, and knowledgeable. We were so happy to find the bathroom was a private, enclosed area, since we had stayed in a hotel room with an open bathroom prior to coming to the Eurostars Das Artes Hotel. We did not purchase the hotel's breakfast, but the little cafe directly across the street from the hotel's front door had the most delicious coffee and homemade bread! We enjoyed our stay very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Eurostars, Prestigia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto