We scouted around Porto for an hour before coming across this hotel and having enquired at several we were pleasantly surprised at the price and the quality of the hotel. We were made very welcome by the receptionist who took our details and offered us a double room. The room was first class, clean, large, every facility with a wonderful bathroom. We decided to stay two nights as it was so good. It is also walking distance to the old part of town with handy restaurants and shops nearby. We would thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Eurostars, Prestigia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto