This hotel is a good opcion, with walking distance to the old town of porto. very nice decor, with a comteporary design and great paintings. Freindly staff, the girl from the lobby (i wish a remember her name ) very nice and help us with very good restaurant recomendantion. They offer free intenet in the room , but in our room the conextion was at small bedside table with no space only for the table lamp ,so you need to put the computer on that corner of the bed , for us, non sence, because they have small desk. Also if you want to open the mini bar, that is below the desk no body can be seating at the same time, need to stand up and open. For us very uncomfortable. Otherwise was a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Eurostars, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto