We stayed at this hotel during two recent visits to Porto. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful and speak very good English. The rooms are of a good size, clean with an extra large bed and have all the facilities you would expect in a modern hotel. The breakfast area in the lower ground floor has a good layout, spacious and well presented. The breakfast provided was excellent with plenty of variety.
The hotel is approximately 10 minutes walk to the centre of city and about another 15-20 minutes across the river to the Port Wine cellars.
From the airport the hotel is a €20 - €23 taxi fare or if you have the time you can take the # 601 bus which takes about 40 minutes. You get off at the Hospital de Sto Antonio turn around and walk back from the stop to Rua do Rosario which takes about 5-10 minutes.
Porto is best enjoyed by walking around it if you don't mind walking up hills and lots of exercise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto