Nice hotel, not too large. Very helpful staff. Clean and okay rooms. No frills, but no complaints either.
Only location-wise not the best out there. It's a bit out of the historic center, and on top of a hill. However, that being said, taxis are dirt-cheap in Porto, so for a mere 5 or 6 euros you can get a ride back up there in the evening.
Would go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes. The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Eurostars, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto