“Lekker eten!!!!!!!!”

Black Mamba - Burgers & Records
Ranked #303 of 2,087 Restaurants in Porto
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Burgers, Cakes, Snacks and Record Store.
Description: Burgers, Cakes, Snacks and Record Store.
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

A very tasty birthday lunch!
I absolutely loved that it was 100% vegan; I had no concerns about what the ingredients were which was a first for me. I was able to try a few different tasty burger options and enjoy a delicious cake biscuit dessert.
It was definitely a very special birthday treat; thanks to my sister and brother in law for taking me there. Heel lekker!!! I wish Black Mamba was in NZ!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

It was 7 of us, all ordered different burgers. Burgers were tasteless and dry. Should be more juicy veggies and sauces in them and more flavour. I was disapointed, because have tried burgers so much better! Fries were good.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

ibid, I really liked the spicy burger (666 one) even though to my British standards it wasn't that spicy.
Nice wedges sauce btw.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome vegan restaurant! This was our first stop for a meal in Porto and we weren’t disappointed. Burgers were great, fries were awesome! Super yummy!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The first punk/rock/metal and vegan place I’ve come across!! Burgers were quick and tasty, wedges were good and service was friendly. It does smell a little greasy in there as previous comments mention, but not really a problem - it is a burger joint after all! Good option for a quick and cheap vegan meal.