4,208 results
All reviewsfree bottles of waterstylish hotelwafflesbotanical gardensbotanique metro stationrooms are spaciouscoffee machinecity centretram stopbar restaurantminute walkthe grand placepublic transportbreakfast roombusiness tripfree internetgare du
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This could have been a so different and yet 6% of all the reviews give it a poor or terrible rating. that's simply too many. I can only talk about my personal experience. I arrived at 10pm on a Sunday night. One person on reception and a queue of 10 people in front of me. 30 minutes to check in. I wanted something to eat and drink. There is no room service and the "restaurant/bar" was reserved for a private business function which meant it was off limits even though by that time there was no one left at the function. I was however able to grab a sandwich from the "food to go" bar by reception. and queue again...When I got back to my room IO discovered that the bread was very soggy and I should have thrown it away. I didnt I ate it. I woke up at 3am and lets just say it wasn't pretty. I had an upset stomach for the rest of the day. I heard that breakfast was very good but I could only face some toast. I like hotels that have this kind of style but I cannot recommend somewhere that has such poor levels of service and makes you ill.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Neil P
Roxy B, Manager at NH Brussels Bloom, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Hello Neil P, we apologize for the wait at the reception; our staff always do their utmost to minimize the wait. We are very sorry the sandwich was bad and you got stuck with an upset stomach, we will definitely have a talk with our supplier! We sincerely hope to see you again so you can enjoy our breakfast. Kind regards

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Amazing hotel, well-designed rooms each with its character, friendly staff, very clean and modern, ask for top floor for stunning views of Brussels. Located next to Jardin Botanique it has good connections with the city center. Free-wifi was an added bonus, as well as a welcome drink at the bar. Prefer weekends for cheaper prices.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 May 2014

great location - super close to Botanique metro station
super nice staff!!!!
cosy spacious rooms - each room is painted by a different artist - UNIQUE

the only thing I was not happy with with was breakfast for additional €25 - should be included in the room charge.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have been in Hotel Bloom on May 14 for 4 nights. The hotel is very very good with a big variety of rooms, modern style and excellent breakfast. All the hotel facilities were working properly and the rooms were quite spacious and comfortable. The location was also very good, 15 minutes by foot to the centre of Brussels (historical centre).

The only negative thing for the hotel is the extremely expensive parking, 27 euros/day. You can find cheaper parkings in the close area...

Room Tip: prefer rooms in the middle are for better wifi signals
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed for 5 nights, room very nice and modern. Well fitted out and clean. Good TV, good WiFI.
Felt very comfortable spending time in room relaxing at end of the day
Breakfast area very nice and reasonably priced.
Staff very helpful and knowledgeable.
A bit of a walk to the Grand Place and main tourist areas, about 20 minutes or so but tram runs right outside so can cut walk in half.
Rooms at front have better view but a bit more traffic noise, rear facing rooms overlook a fairly run down are but are quieter.
Smoods ( the bar / restaurant ) was great, plenty of Belgian beers, good staff and meals were not overly expensive with a good v range of prices to suit most budgets.
Happily stay here again