I stayed at Hotel Bloom while I was in Brussels on EU business. The hotel is comfortable and clean. The rooms, which are designed by young European artists, are very-well decorated. If you like your morning sleep like I do, the coffee machines in each room is very useful before you rush to your meeting.
Some additional comments:
1. Do not stay on the 8th floor, though as it has a lot of noise from the AC units on the roof.
2. The room rates are almost doubled when there are meetings at the EC, so it would be a good idea to book in advance.
3. There is Metro Station (Botanique) just around the corner. However, there is a shortcut to the hotel from Pl. Rogier which makes it easier to reach the city centre without changing trains.
4. Gare du Nord is 10 minutes walk. However, you'll have to walk through the red light district unless you take the metro (First to Pl. Rogier then to Botanique).
5. There is a Carrefour Express just opposite the hotel. This is helpful if don't want to pay 15 euros for the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel BLOOM! is a unique hotel in the heart of Brussels where no two rooms are alike. Each light-filled room is decorated with a unique hand painted fresco created by a young European artist. You can pick a room to your own taste. From sober to crazy: the choice is all yours.Whether you’re here to work or to have fun, at BLOOM! you will immediately feel a creative vibe that will inspire you and bring you new ideas. Stay with us and live a unique experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel BLOOM! reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bloom Hotel Brussels
- Hotel BLOOM! Brussels, Belgium