“Relaxing, quirky and unique place to stay”
Review of Hotel BLOOM!

Hotel BLOOM!
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I only stayed one night at Hotel BLOOM for a business meeting and it was very convenient for the metro and not too far from the main station for the Eurostar. It's a great quirky place. I must admit that I didn't eat in the hotel so can't pass comment about the food but the hotel was clean, spacious and I would take L there were we to visit Brussels. The bed was comfortable and I can't really hold the hotel responsible for being woken in the night by blaring car horns because Belgium had won one of their World Cup matches. A good place to stay on business or, I would think, for a city break.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My husband and I went around few cities in Europe last May. it was our first time to go to Brussels,Belgium. Having been around Europe for 3 consecutive years, I had already seen a lot of its beautiful architectural designs and major tourist destinations plus stayed in various hotels. When we arrived in Brussels via their most comfortable and reliable mode of public transportation, the train, I cannot contain my excitement since I have heard a lot of positive comments about this beautiful city. I was also looking forward to a better and memorable stay in our hotel, the HOTEL BLOOM since I was really so disappointed with the previous ones where we just came from,
Anyway, first, let me tell you about the city. I had a different impression of Brussels. The architectural designs are magnificent and elegant. Their tourist attractions are simply great like their parks, the mini Europe, the palaces etc. I enjoyed the food especially the chocolates, waffles and ice cream. I also went out of my way to visit their famous Manneken Pis( I took home a miniature version of course)
As for Hotel Bloom, the hotel is not in the city center so you need to really walk 10 to15 minutes to get to major restaurants and shopping centers. But public transportations are just accessible infront of the hotel.
The buffet breakfast served daily were delicious and the staff attending to you are simply wonderful. I, especially, admire the set up of their unique waffle station? They made used of an old model Volkswagen van and it looks really cool. We also tried their restaurant located near the lobby called Smoods. The food was also great plus the ambiance and interior, simply awesome.
The lobby was well designed with art works and murals.
Our room was big and clean. We got a beautifully hand painted design on our walls too. Unique indeed!
I could say lots positive things about the hotel EXCEPT for the receptionists. They hardly smile and looking so serious as they attend to their guests. I just hope they loosen up a bit and be more friendly and welcoming. Actually, they were not even helpful which was really rather disappointing since they are working in the front desk and that is supposed to be their job.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WanderCezy
Roxy B, Manager at Hotel BLOOM!, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you so much for your view on our hotel and the city. We are glad you loved both! We do want to offer you our sincere apologies if you had the feeling you were not warmly welcomed at our reception. We will definitely take that on! Hope to see you again and have a great day.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed there through Tomorrowland. Amazing! It is a theme hotel for this gathering. A lot of peaple all around the world come to celebrate Tommorowland from there. Nothing can overshadow your voction if you stay here :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Our stay at the Hotel Bloom was quite desappointing.... first of all we were not aware of the road works in front of the hotel which really make our life difficult when we had to find the way to the car park... Also another thing is that no room service at all, only a vendor machine at the reception which is quite poor for this class of hotel. The room was quite large and clean, the staff really nice and the breakfast pretty good.
We weren't really impressed by the bright orange colour in the bathroom too, and another thing which needs to the be highlighted is that on Sundays, well, the bar and the restaurant were both closed... so other option than going out for dinner... which was quite challenging when most of them are also shut. In short, be aware of the above before booking.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nelly B

Dear Nelly, we are sad to read your overall stay with us disappointed you... we do our best to make it clear on our website that there are currently road works in our street, that our restaurant is closed on Sundays and that we do not offer room service. We do thank you for your feedback and hope you will consider us again in the future!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Our stay at Hotel Bloom was excellent. The hotel was very modern, fresh and conveniently located near a metro station that could get you to the main tourist areas very quickly. Getting there from the hotel was also very easy using the tube.

In the evening we visited the bar in the hotel and they made excellent cocktails and it was also a great place to chill.

The staff were all very helpful and friendly from the moment we checked in, particularly the guy on reception (sorry we didn't catch his name) who highlighted where all the good places were to go for different types of food - and he was spot on!

Can't go wrong if you're thinking of staying here!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank priyesh13

Thanks a lot for a great review! We do hope to see you here again and check our website regularly for the best deals!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay, that's for sure! Clean, quiet, beautiful and spacy rooms with fantastic shower and excellent breakfast!
Metro ans railway nearby, Bloom is the heart of Brussels! No better place to discover the city.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Liliane T
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

have been here several times and I like this place very much:

Attention to detail. Nice artwork in every room. Nice design furniture. Nice Bar. Free water. Free wifi. Nice Breakfast & fresh waffles :-)

Friendly staff

Only downside maybe is the 20mins walk into City Center.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Typvonnebenan

Thanks a lot for your comments! Maybe a tip for next time: take the tram just in front of the hotel and get of by the Royal place 4 stops further (meanwhile you get to see the great rue royal...) and then it is a nice 5 minute walk downhill to the Grand Place!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint-Josse-ten-Noode
NH Collection Brussels Centre
#3 of 15 in Ixelles
Hotel Metropole
Hotel Metropole
#75 of 199 in Brussels

Been to Hotel BLOOM!? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel BLOOM!

Address: Rue Royale 250, Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Brussels 1210, Belgium
Region: Belgium > Brussels > Saint-Josse-ten-Noode
#1 Best Value Hotel in Saint-Josse-ten-Noode
#1 Luxury Hotel in Saint-Josse-ten-Noode
#1 Romantic Hotel in Saint-Josse-ten-Noode
Price Range: £64 - £133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel BLOOM! 4*
Hotel BLOOM! is an artwork in perpetual evolution... A unique hotel in the heart of Brussels where no two rooms are alike. Each light-filled room is decorated with a unique hand painted fresco created by a young European artist. You can pick a room to your own taste. From sober to crazy: the choice is all yours.Whether you’re here to work or to have fun, at BLOOM! you will immediately feel a creative vibe that will inspire you and bring you new ideas. Stay with us and live a unique experience. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel BLOOM! reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bloom Hotel Brussels