2,775 results
All reviews the grand place deluxe room brussels city train station minute walk business hotel convenient location shopping street gare du city centre waffles honors euros sauna status europe slippers
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Stayed just one night with the family. We had two rooms and both were clean, modern, and very comfortable. We havce twin newborns and the staff could not have been more helpful and attentive. Everyone was friendly and just wonderful. The location is good. It is an easy drive, easy to find, and only about 10 minutes to the city center. Full disclosure, I am a Hilton Diamond member, so I tend to be a bit biased, but I enjoyed my stay and would certainly go back or recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
VieriBiticchi, General Manager at Hilton Brussels City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Tripadvisor.

It is a pleasure to read that that our teams efforts made your stay with your family a most enjoyable one and will gladly share your comments with them.

Thank you for having chosen the Hilton Brussels City and for your loyalty towards our brand.
We look forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Convenient location for the metro and easy to get to from Eurostar. Room as clean and comfortable as you would expect from a Hilton, though the large bed made the room feel small with no-where to store a suitcase. Good breakfast (but make sure you pre-pay as it is expensive on the day) but a rediculously high extra charge for wi-fi - come on Hilton, this should be in the cost!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay and especially our breakfast offering.

I appreciate your comment concerning your room concerning additional room for placing your luggage. Please note that we offer different room types, which also vary in size, ranging from Hilton Guest rooms to Deluxe and Suites. Your comment concerning the internet will also be kept into account for future development. Please note that we are currently offering complimentary internet in our public areas.

Looking forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

If you are travelling by public transport then this hotel is in a wonderful location.

We caught the train from Brussels airport - took 15 minutes and then a 10 minute walk maximum straight to the hotel.

You can then straight into the centre, the shops, restaurants and everything - it is great.

The staff were lovely, very friendly. Breakfast was great - lots of choice and plenty to eat.

The only drawback for me was that free wifi was only available in public areas so I had to come out of my room and go downstairs to access my emails. In this age, I think all hotels should provide free wifi - I never cease to be amazed when they don't.

We have a little B&B and we offer free wifi to all our guests and they really appreciate it - big hotels take note. I have now decided that I will not stay in a hotel unless I get free wifi included.

Shame because it was the only drawback in a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, very much appreciated our teams efforts and our breakfast offering. With pleasure I will share your comments with the team!

Indeed the Hilton Brussels city is centrally located making it the ideal starting point to explore all the city has to offer.

We look forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Great location across the street from largest mall in Belgium with a Carrefour Grocery in basement. In large pedestrian friendly shopping district. Metro adjacent. 10 minute to The Grand Place. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
VieriBiticchi, General Manager at Hilton Brussels City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review on Tripadvisor.

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind comments concerning the friendliness of our staff. With pleasure I will share your comment with them.

Indeed the Hilton Brussels City location and transport connection possibilities makes us the ideal strarting point to visit all that the city has to offer, from shopping to the main touristic attractions.

Thank you for your visit and hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

This hotel is well located near the metro line, and a relatively easy and reasonable taxi ride from the airport -- although I took the metro and train on way out and this was very quick and economical. Nothing special about this hotel. Nice buffet breakfast (should be nice at that price) and 5 à 7 for Hilton members was a nice touch. Rooms are small but clean and beds are very comfy. Wi-fi was expensive, which is a pet peeve for me when staying in these hotel chains who that should be including this basic service in the rate or at least at far more reasonable rates.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to read that you overall enjoyed your stay with us. Great to read that you appreciated our Breakfast Buffet offerings and found our Scandinavian style beds comfortable.

We appreciate your feedback concerning the price of internet. Please be advised that we are offering complimentary wifi in the hotel public areas and will keep your comment into account concerning it's use in our guest rooms.

Thank you for having chosen the Hilton Brussels City and look forward in welcoming you back in the near future.