I stayed in this hotel for a week and it is not what one would expect from a Hilton. The lobby is nice and the personnel very polite, something extremely rare in Belgium.
The room was okayish, but definitely not worth more than 150 euros per night.
The beds and room decoration are basic.
Dinner in the room is not worth it as a burger costs 18 euros and the tray charges are 5 euros, which is too much for fast food. Nothing special in terms of quality. Better cross the road and get food from Boston Grill. Better quality and prices.
The ironing facilities provided are horrible as there is no light in the wardrobe where they are located and the iron is old without steam which requires ages to do the job. I asked for a steam iron and they brought it later, so this was fixed.
The bathroom although it seems partially renovated it is not something special. The wall around the sink and toilet has wood that has been destroyed by humidity and looks disgusting.
The heater in the bathroom was dirty.
Location is central, close to companies, supermarket, a few restaurants and metro lines 2 & 6.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium