We stayed at this hotel as part of a long weekend deal with Eurostar included. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Our room was on the small side, but facilities were good (hot drink making facilities, toiletries, hair dryer etc). The location of the hotel is about 5-10 mins walk from the north station and about 20 mins walk to the central station. The Eurostar arrives in the Brussels South station, however it's only 10 mins on the train between north and south stations. The hotel is not overly central (10-15 mins walk to Grand Place) however the walk there is along the main shopping street. Breakfast was great - lots of hot and cold choice however it was busy but staff were constantly re-stocking. Reception staff varied - all were very friendly however one member of staff told us not to visit Bruges as everything would be shut on a Sunday. Good job we ignored his advice as everything was open! I'd recommend a day trip to Bruges if in Brussels for a few days. It took an hour on the train and is a much prettier city than Brussels but considerably smaller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium