Stayed here with a travelzoo deal where you got a standard double room but could upgrade at check-in if there were rooms available. Even though we there before 11am though they had no upgrades which is a shame as their standard double is quite small for a couple - bed, desk to the side and small en-suite to the side next to the wardrobe. It was also boiling hot meaning we had to open up all windows and it was very noisy with the roads below. They had managed to sort the heat though by the following morning so the last two night were OK.
Breakfasts were pretty good I have to say - good base to go exploring and the location is EXCELLENT. Right outside the Metro station, across the road from the main shopping street which takes you down through town and to all the tourist sites and a 2min walk from Gare Du Nord to go to Ghent, Bruges etc.
Would recommend if it has bedroom deals on, if just for location but size and comfort-wise, not amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium