We booked our room through Hilton.com. Rate: 89 € per night for a standard room (special promotion called "The Great Getaway" which includes buffet breakfast).
When we arrived there had been some kind of mixup with the reservation and we were upgraded, free of charge, to a deluxe room.
The deluxe room felt quite spacious and were situated on the 6th floor (HHonours Floor). We had a nice view to the city. Some of the rooms features: adjustable aircondition, large desk, flat-screen tv, very comfortable beds and a sofa. A nice touch was the bathrobe and slippers as well as the standard toiletries from "La Source".
All the staff members we encountered were helpful and friendly.
The breakfast was great, as always on the Hilton hotels we have stayed at.
We only stayed one night and therefore it were perfect that the main attractions of Brussels are nearby. It´s about a ten-minute walk to the "Grand Place". It took us about 15 minutes to walk from the hotel to the Royal Palace.
The main pedestrian shopping street, and the longest in Brussels, is the "rue Neuve" (new street). The street are located about 100 meters from the hotel.
We will certainly return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Nozio Netplan srl, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium