Hilton Brussels City
US$122
US$116
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
  • Restaurant
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$128
Hotel Siru(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$101
US$89
Agoda.com
Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$91
US$81
US$72
  • Breakfast included
2,561 results
All reviewsthe grand placedeluxe roombrussels citytrain stationminute walkbusiness hotelconvenient locationshopping mallcity centrewaffleshonorssquareeurossaunaeuropestatusslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2010

I stayed in this Hilton for the first time for 3 days. The rooms are very (!) small. If you'd like to experience that 'New York feeling', this Hilton close to Gare du Nord will not disappoint you. City centre and Metro also very close. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2010

The hotel is a bit out of the way if you are looking at a downtown Brussels stay (maybe 15 minutes by foot), but the subway is close and you can get around quickly. The hotel is also close to the North station if you arrive by train. When I arrived I was given a nice upgraded room (very nice size; hardwood floors etc.) and a coupon for a HHonors reception in the evening. This reception is apparently not daily, but I really enjoyed the nice appetizers and the wine they served. The lobby got renovated very recently and I could still smell the paint, but everything looked very nice. Internet was free as well as breakfast (for a HH Gold). In comparison to the much larger Hilton downtown this one wins with respect to room and breakfast. If they had a lounge or offered the HH reception daily, I'd be coming back with 100% certainty. For my stay it was a clear 5* treatment and a 5* overall hotel experience.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2010

This Hilton was a nice change from all the others Ive been too. Staff was friendly, lobby smelled great, my room was clean and peaceful and the location was a 20 min walk to touristy things. The price was very good too. My hot pot in the room was nasty filthy but when asked for a new or clean one, they took 25 min to clean that one and returned it nice and clean. I was happy with how they handled fixing that small problem. Its close to some restaurants and better yet for me was a grocery store.
Local area tip* Avoid The Grill restaurant that's just down the street. The food was really bad and even made me sick to the stomach.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2010

I have not visited the surronding area although the hotel seems quite central. When i entered, very prompt and polite service, smooth check in. The reception is a decent size and quite spacey and fairly quiet. I got to my room on the 9th (top) floor, only to be greated by a box size room. Just enough space to squeeze around the bed, my view is a building wall next door, about 3 metres away. The toilet and sink is squeezed together and to have a shower (no bath) you have to navigate the toilet. The room had an old CRT TV that you need to pull out and turn to watch from your bed. The bed was ok but seemed to have a lingering smell...? I was woken early (6.30am) by someone hoovering the hall way, although when I questioned the staff they apologised and there was a reason for this but they said it shouldnt of happened. I visited the gym, which is small with a single multi gym and a couple of treadmills, nothing to write home about. I visited the bar for dinner, food was very good and lots of seating areas and I specifically liked the high bench tables with plugs as a working area. Breakfast was ok, had a hint of budget hotel. So overall, it isn't a bad hotel, small and compact, good in some places and not so good in others but over priced for what it is. Oh plus no free wireless, you need to pay!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2010

the Hilton city hotel is really in great location, you can walk by foot to the city center, and very very comfortable. the service was great, the staff at reception very helpfull, the breakfast was amazing, with fresh mango and other fruits. The room was clean, with comfortable bed and nice small bathroom.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business