If you are are Hilton Gold or Diamond, or willing to pay for an upgrade, this is a good hotel but with quirks. As others have said, the standard rooms are claustrophobia, but with an elite upgrade you can get a very spacious one. At 30 Euro each the cost for breakfast and internet is outrageous, but again included for elite. Service at the restaurant can be uneven and slow, especially when they get busy. But the food is very good and a bargain if you get the "special", that is order the two or three course dinner. They have some very reasonably priced nice wines too. The rooms are clean and the bed is terrific! But a trace of mold in the bathroom is telling. I showered one morning about 8:30 AM and the hot water had been used up! A lukewarm shower is not the best way to start the day in the cold of winter. Also, the lights keep going off when you are in the shower or toilet. Annoying! The location in the center of everything is fantastic but construction across the street ruins the effect a bit. The staff generally tried to be helpful, but you get the sense there is a lot of turnover with many young staff forgetting things. As a business hotel it is generally very quiet, but most rooms have wooden floors, which amplify the early morning sounds of people getting ready for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highlights•Situated in the heart of Brussels near the Rue Neuve shopping district•A few minutes’ walk from Brussels Gare du Nord station•Close to World Trade Center and popular attractions including Grand Place City Square•Wireless internet access, business center and Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club •Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar serving Belgian specialties, fine wine and beerSituated in the center of downtown Brussels, within yards of Gare du Nord station and in close proximity to the Rue Neuve shopping district and the World Trade Center, the Hilton Brussels City hotel is the ideal place to stay when you are visiting Belgium’s capital. All the facilities are in place to allow you to remain productive during your stay. With wireless internet access, a business center and a range of meeting rooms you will be able to work with the minimum of hassle.After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, you can relax and rejuvenate in the Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club and sample the delicious Flemish cuisine on offer in the Bien Belge Living Lounge restaurant and bar. Offering responsive service and stylish contemporary comfort in an enviable location, this Brussels hotel has everything you need to make the most of your stay in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.Local Attractions •Stroll to Brussels’ famous Grand Place, the center of the Old City’s pavement café culture•Stop in at Marcolini’s Chocolatiers and buy some handmade Belgian chocolates to take home•Experience world class shops located on the Rue Neuve •Visit the Delerium Café•View one of the world’s finest collections of pre-modern art at the Musée d’Art Ancien ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Nozio Netplan srl, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Brussels City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium