2,190 results
All reviewsthe grand placeart decojunior suitequiet roomminute walkrogier metro stationbusiness hotelmini bargare duhotel is locatedcity centreshopping areaconvenient locationcoffee machinean upgradeenjoyed my staybotanical gardens
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

We had one night at this hotel. Downstairs was beautiful. The rooms were of crowne plaza standard, but you could not get any help from the staff. Twice I asked them would they help me book crowne plaza Berlin and they told me they couldn't do it. So I spent an hour on their 4 computers. One was taken. The first I couldn't get the @ to work, I went for help. They told me it didn't work. One computer I couldn't get online, I asked someone for help and they said they would send someone ... Never happened. Finally I made a booking. Which was stuffed up.

• Stayed: June 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear Lisa S,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class customer service and it is our regret that we failed to deliver an exemplary performance in this context. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Rest assured that this isn't reflective of the high standards we usually pride ourselves. The feedback we receive from you enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future to provide you with the service you deserve and expect from us.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 24 June 2013

The location is good, but the room I got was far below Crowne Plaza standard. The room was very small, with a window facing a wall of another Building. You couldn´t even see if it was raining outside...
The furniture should have been replaced a long time ago. The bathroom floor was stained. The mini-bar empty !
However the service in the reception was quick and friendly. But not enough to compensate for the low standard.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TheDane2
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Dear TheDane2,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm very sorry you were not satisfied with the size of the room and the condition of the amenities in it. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Although the hotel is located north of everything we visited, there was a metro station on the next corner and we were able to quickly get around. We did not eat dinner at the hotel, but enjoyed the lounge for drinks and dessert. All employees we met were very friendly and while the hotel seems to be in a business district, we found a couple of restaurants near by that were good for a quick dinner. Not great meals, but good meals.
Our room was a junior suite with a sofa bed for our son, and we still had room to move around. It was not close to the rail station, but without traffic the taxi ride was only 12-15 minutes. With rush hour traffic, it was closer to 20+ minutes.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Just on the edge of the all the old cities attractions and within easy walking distance.

Comfortable rooms etc.

Pretty much what you would expect from a Crowne Plaza. there is a lot of building work going on with the roads on this part of town but it was quite enough for us.

Room Tip: Go for a high floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Myself and my Husband Stayed here for weekend.Very good Breakfast- there were lot of choices. Centrally located and walk able distance from train station, city center, Grand-palace,Manneken pis and Comic Strip Museum.Room service is good. Receptionist were helpful too in guiding us with the routes.

I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bigbear_om
rhurkmans, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Good day bigbear_om,
It was our pleasure to have hosted you. We are delighted that you liked our hotel and Brussels so much, so please spread the word.
We would be happy, if you would return to Crowne Plaza Brussels Le Palace one day.
Best, Rogier M. Hurkmans