2,192 results
All reviewsthe grand placeart decojunior suitequiet roomminute walkrogier metro stationbusiness hotelmini bargare duhotel is locatedcity centreshopping areaconvenient locationcoffee machinean upgradeenjoyed my staybotanical gardens
Reviewed 7 July 2013

When I first went to my room I thought 'this is disappointing'. After a day or two I came to realise I was right! I paid to be an IHG Ambassador member which gives auto upgrades and other benefits - none of which I received. The room is old and stolid with dial up speed Internet. The view from my window was 2meters to the Hilton hotel wall (ironically where I should have stayed). While I type this I can hear the people upstairs walking around.
The location is average where if you turn right instead of left; you feel like you're in downtown Beirut. I need to readdress my last reviews to pump them up, cos they're 6 star compared to this disappointment.
No minibar items, rip off movies, no view, old school, etc.
On the plus, the foyer is nice and the staff are definitely terrific.
Choose somewhere else!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank divdogs
rhurkmans, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear divdogsel,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for recently choosing Crowne Plaza Brussels Le Palace and many thanks for having taken the time to share your experience regarding your stay.

We are pleased that you liked the foyer and the terrific staff.

The opinion of our valued guests is greatly appreciated, whether positive or negative and is well accepted by the management and the team of our hotel. We use this feedback for further improvement in areas where we may have fallen short in our guests expectations.

We sincerely hope that you are able to make a return visit again, to prove that we can definately DO BETTER.

In the meantime, if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

With my best regards,
Rogier M. Hurkmans

Reviewed 5 July 2013

While Brussels was my least favorite part of my European trip, this was my favorite hotel of any that we stayed in over there. Awesome staff, with great English skills along with spacious, near-luxurious amenities make this a great place to stay. The rooms were quite comfy, especially since I got sick the first night/next morning and didn't mind staying "in." Only a few blocks from The Grand Place, it was accessible to most everything in the city. The city is bustling and moving around just outside of this hotel (even in the near freezing temps) and its surroundings was quite easy. I'd stay there again. As a matter of fact, I'd stay in any Crowne Plaza again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
rhurkmans, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Salut Scorpio NC,
Many thanks for your positive comments. You made our day:-). We are happy you like our hotel so much. Kind regards from sunny Brussels
Rogier M. Hurkmans

Reviewed 4 July 2013

The lobby really beautifull,elegant with marble walls, and de carpet amazing. The room confortable, the matress very good.
Breakfast perfect. , with fresh food, delicious bread.
good location, just 10 minutes walking to train station.
receptionist very friendly.

Room Tip: rooms facing de square, lighter and big.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

We had one night at this hotel. Downstairs was beautiful. The rooms were of crowne plaza standard, but you could not get any help from the staff. Twice I asked them would they help me book crowne plaza Berlin and they told me they couldn't do it. So I spent an hour on their 4 computers. One was taken. The first I couldn't get the @ to work, I went for help. They told me it didn't work. One computer I couldn't get online, I asked someone for help and they said they would send someone ... Never happened. Finally I made a booking. Which was stuffed up.

• Stayed: June 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear Lisa S,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class customer service and it is our regret that we failed to deliver an exemplary performance in this context. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Rest assured that this isn't reflective of the high standards we usually pride ourselves. The feedback we receive from you enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future to provide you with the service you deserve and expect from us.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 24 June 2013

The location is good, but the room I got was far below Crowne Plaza standard. The room was very small, with a window facing a wall of another Building. You couldn´t even see if it was raining outside...
The furniture should have been replaced a long time ago. The bathroom floor was stained. The mini-bar empty !
However the service in the reception was quick and friendly. But not enough to compensate for the low standard.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TheDane2
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Dear TheDane2,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm very sorry you were not satisfied with the size of the room and the condition of the amenities in it. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ferdinand G