2,242 results
All reviews the grand place art deco junior suite quiet room minute walk rogier metro station business hotel mini bar gare du hotel is located city centre shopping area convenient location coffee machine an upgrade enjoyed my stay botanical gardens
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Hotel was very conveniently located for my place of work. Got a good "business" rate for room and breakfast. Room was modern, spacious and clean. WiFi was acceptable but not super fast. Breakfast offered plenty of choice. Helpful staff. Easy walk to Grand Place in the evening. Will stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank d_bedborough
rhurkmans, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Salut d_bedborough,

On behalf of the entire Team, many thanks for your positive comments. We're pleased, you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to welcoming you again at the Crowne Plaza Le Palace.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Location.. Location..Location

Stayed over at Crown Plaza for 1 night.

Location is excellent -
<1 min walk to Rogier Metro station
10 min walk from Brussels Nord (North Station)
10 mins walk to the main market
12-14 min walk to Brussels centraal (central station)
15 mins walk to Grand Place (probably the only place in Brussels where you can have some nice time and feel like it’s a tourist city)

The reception is awesome, looks like renovated very recently.
3-4 lifts available so you don’t have to queue or wait to go to your floor.
The room was spacious and comfortable with a locker and big nice bathroom.
The breakfast, although very costly at 27.5 Euros per person, we soon found out why. We decided to go out for breakfast and understood why they are charging so much; everything else is dead till 1200 hrs on Sunday, so either pay 27.5 or starve.
Good internet connectivity and speed and is free of charge.

Although, there is one complain and that’s the noise from an adjoining room.
People next door or somewhere around in the hotel decided to have a good time over a drink ‘in their room’ which carried on forever and was a constant disturbance. The rooms should be noise proof for a hotel of Crown Plaza quality.

The people at reception were nice but didn't look like they had experience of guiding tourists, can't blame them; I don't know why I thought Brussels would be a good tourist destination.

I won't mind coming back to the hotel if I ever go back to Brussels, which I have no intention of, it’s a sleeping place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A J
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear A J,

Thank you for providing us with a very considerate review and thank you for staying with us. I am very pleased that you liked our location. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations on some aspects of your stay. However, we are thankful that you enjoyed your stay despite some issues. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We all hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again on a future visit.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 7 July 2013

When I first went to my room I thought 'this is disappointing'. After a day or two I came to realise I was right! I paid to be an IHG Ambassador member which gives auto upgrades and other benefits - none of which I received. The room is old and stolid with dial up speed Internet. The view from my window was 2meters to the Hilton hotel wall (ironically where I should have stayed). While I type this I can hear the people upstairs walking around.
The location is average where if you turn right instead of left; you feel like you're in downtown Beirut. I need to readdress my last reviews to pump them up, cos they're 6 star compared to this disappointment.
No minibar items, rip off movies, no view, old school, etc.
On the plus, the foyer is nice and the staff are definitely terrific.
Choose somewhere else!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank divdogs

Dear divdogsel,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for recently choosing Crowne Plaza Brussels Le Palace and many thanks for having taken the time to share your experience regarding your stay.

We are pleased that you liked the foyer and the terrific staff.

The opinion of our valued guests is greatly appreciated, whether positive or negative and is well accepted by the management and the team of our hotel. We use this feedback for further improvement in areas where we may have fallen short in our guests expectations.

We sincerely hope that you are able to make a return visit again, to prove that we can definately DO BETTER.

In the meantime, if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

With my best regards,
Rogier M. Hurkmans

Reviewed 5 July 2013

While Brussels was my least favorite part of my European trip, this was my favorite hotel of any that we stayed in over there. Awesome staff, with great English skills along with spacious, near-luxurious amenities make this a great place to stay. The rooms were quite comfy, especially since I got sick the first night/next morning and didn't mind staying "in." Only a few blocks from The Grand Place, it was accessible to most everything in the city. The city is bustling and moving around just outside of this hotel (even in the near freezing temps) and its surroundings was quite easy. I'd stay there again. As a matter of fact, I'd stay in any Crowne Plaza again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
rhurkmans, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Salut Scorpio NC,
Many thanks for your positive comments. You made our day:-). We are happy you like our hotel so much. Kind regards from sunny Brussels
Rogier M. Hurkmans

Reviewed 4 July 2013

The lobby really beautifull,elegant with marble walls, and de carpet amazing. The room confortable, the matress very good.
Breakfast perfect. , with fresh food, delicious bread.
good location, just 10 minutes walking to train station.
receptionist very friendly.

Room Tip: rooms facing de square, lighter and big.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple