Hotel Villa Royale
Hotel des Colonies(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$113
  • Room Service
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$130
US$92
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$83
US$71
  • Bar/Lounge
Hilton Brussels City(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$145
US$129
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$115
Chao Chow Palace(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$73
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbus connectionsstrong wifimodern bathroomminute walkpay eurostram stopcontinental breakfastfirst floorcentral stationby footcity centremini fridgeshort staythe grand placesupermarketnordbotanique
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I've stayed at this hotel in Jan 2010. It was a good match for the quality I expected in return my money. The location is very good close to Grand Place, Gare du Nord etc. It's just on a street with bus connections. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. overall I can recommend the hotel..

Room Tip: Try to book in advance for cheaper..
Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2011

This is probably the worst experience I have ever had staying at a hotel in terms of service. We asked the staff to fix the broken cot twice to no avail. When I told the night manager that it wasn't fair that the cot was broken, he started yelling at me. My friends and I had to literally calm him down and tell him to lower his voice. I was really embarassed for him because there were other customers in the lobby. The bed was never fixed. On top of that, the phone didn't work and the tv didn't work either. The cleaning staff forgot to clean under the bed so there was a bottle of soda under the bed. really gross.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank taylord2
Reviewed 18 April 2011

The first room we got was unmade. The staff of the hotel gave us another room saying that the second was the best one...well, it was: noisy, dirty, shabby and terribly hot!
The bath had some red spots and hair in the sink so the shower didn't work. There were spiderwebs on the corners. The furniture was shabby, tha walls were scrapen, the safe and the fridge were broken, the wardrobe could not be closed...On my second day there, I found a piar of socks under the bed which did not belong neither to me nor to my boyfriend...I wondered: how do they clean?!?! Moreover the first day we had only 2 towels for everything (face, hair, hands....). In my opinion this hotel is not clean....

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveller8079
Reviewed 7 April 2010

Hotel's location is very convenient, 150 metres from underground and 2 stops from the Gare du Nord and few from the downtown. There's a supermarket and some restaurants in the nearby. Staff is nice. Rooms are quite good and large, with a TV with many international channels. Beds are soft but comfy. One of the complaints came from the bathroom which was a bit old and the wc wasn't well fixed to the floor... Also, breakfast wasn't so great in quantity: few choiche of foods of average quality and drinks and they also ran out quickly and had to wait before fresh ones.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2009

If you are looking for a cheap accommodation go to an hostel. If you want value for money there are several other hotels in Bruxelles that will deliver much more. The room was tiny with wall and door made of carton that give you the interesting opportunity of listening to your neighbors and other rooms' toilet flushes. The decoration of the room was quite shabby. And I have never seen an hotel bedroom with such a small bed! The final result was not exciting at all, specially when you compare with the price of the room.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business