Hotel Villa Royale
  • Room Service
US$132
US$117
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
Hotel Siru(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$102
US$99
Hotels.com
Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$88
US$70
  • Bar/Lounge
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$79
US$72
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbus connectionsstrong wifimodern bathroomminute walkpay eurostram stopcontinental breakfastfirst floorcentral stationby footcity centremini fridgeshort staythe grand placesupermarketnordbotanique
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We stayed here for one night during our trip to Brussels. The hotel was about a 20 min walk from Grand Place & a 13euro taxi from MIDI which was good. Our room was clean and tidy but tiny! There were double doors on to a patio shared with other guests. I was glad we were only staying 1 night as it was so small.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WeLove2Wander
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I will admit that I didn't have high expectations for this place when we booked it. Very affordable. But when we arrived we found very friendly and helpful staff and an updated interior and nice bathroom. We even had superior help in coordinating close proximity of the 2 rooms our group reserved. Our beds were very comfortable (not always my experience in European hotels). As is often found, the beds were 2 twins pushed together. I ended up taking the smaller of our two rooms so the family could have the bathtub and extra space for the kid but I actually enjoyed the bathroom/shower area better. FYI a very nice and supposedly not too expensive restaurant is directly across the street and if your are arriving late (before 10:00 or 10:30 pm most nights) like us there is a pizza hit apps a brisk 10 minute walk down the street. Each room had a mini fridge and mine had a/c. Bottom line...if I come back to Brussels I'd consider staying here again. Please forgive the messy room I forgot to take pics when I arrived before I started to get settled.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 26 February 2013

The hotel is located in 10-15 minutes of walking from Gare du Nord. It is standing in a wide street and surrounded by a nice buildings. But it seems to me that the area blocks are more business than residential. Close to the hotel there are almost no shops (in the corner we've seen a supermarket, but it was closed), no restaurants. To buy something or eat, you should go to Gare du Nord, or to the city center, which is not too close but not too far away. The hotel staff is quite polite. The hotel has a lift.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank comedi
Reviewed 23 February 2013

The person who checked me in ignored me for 10 minutes, I have booked through booking.com as breakfast was included and free wifi in the whole building but he told me it was not true!!!Bed linen were short but on the last day they let me in the room till 2pm.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo