“Good sushi and theatrical Teppanyaki, a fun place to eat”
Review of Ginza

Ginza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We have been regulars at Ginza during our frequent visits to our Mijas villa and it's always been consistently good fun and an enjoyable visit. Thought it was about time to give it a review.

The Sushi is all freshly prepared and not too expensive and good sized portions.We love the freshness of the Californian Rolls and the Salmon Sashimi but the Teppanyaki has always been the most fun. All ingredients are cooked fresh in front of you providing an entertaining and theatrical performance with Pepper grinder juggling and salt cellar clicking thrown in for good measure.If you have the steak the flaming spectacle is enormous fun as is the egg friend rice making which includes winging it from the spatulas into the mouths around the Teppanyaki table.

The service is usually quick and the staff are friendly. You certainly need to book the Teppanyaki tables , especially over the weekend busy periods. Overall the place has great atmosphere and is always buzzing, the food is very tasty and service is good. A fun night out and a break from the. Spanish cuisine.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I really like Ginza...good food..... nice staff...and buzzy atmosphere when busy. The "tourist" Teppanyaki (food fllicking) is not my style and besides, I've seen it 20+ times. The sushi and goyza are just fantastic.... recommended!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have been going to this restaurant for about three years now. And it never disappoints! They offer a special set menu even in the evening and for about 20 Euros you can have a 5 course meal (including Teppanyaki). I usually order prawn and beef combination and it is so juicy, so tasty..love it! I almost never catch the egg they throw at me... :-) but I give it my best shot every time :-) The service is 5 star. Always with a smile and very quick and happy to help and helpful even with small children which I am sure can be challenging at times..
Great night out. Highly recommended! Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Visited the restaurant after a while, since I was craving for a nice Japanese noodle soup, that I have reviewed here before too.

We visited with my partner, and he had sushi - this is the only place to date that around Fuengirola that I've visited with decent sushi. Good size, good price and delicious!

We also tried this time some shrimps on skewers, which was delicious. Though the shrimps were small, the price was under five euros - reasonable for what you got, and tasty!

We also tried the fried dumplings, which I liked.

I ordered my beloved udon tempura soup, and loved it this time. The broth was perfect - not salty nor sweet. I wish there were more different vegetables, since this time it was served only with broccoli, but nevertheless delicious.

We got satisfied totally, and our bill was less than 30 euros.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Excellent Teppanyaki Restaurant. The chefs put on a good show and the food is good quality and of course freshly cooked in front of your eyes, My family and I go there 4 or 5 times a year. An enjoyable night out.

1  Thank John T