“Oh dear... it's all gone pear shaped.”
Review of The Terrace

The Terrace
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Over looking the sea front at La Cala de Mijas beach front
Reviewed 7 August 2014

It pains me to leave a bad review for The Terrace, my partner and I have eaten here three times previously and were thoroughly impressed each time with the service and food... but this time? Terrible.

We arrived at 8.30pm without a reservation, there were a few people waiting to be seated. My partner approached the lady who seems to run the place, and asked if there was a long wait for a table. The reply "I don't know, I haven't been upstairs". She then disappeared leaving us standing in the street, and went to serve other customers.

I'm sure the food would have been great, but we didn't even get past the front door. This attitude is not acceptable, and customers can't be treated this way and be expected to return. Perhaps during these summer months they are busy enough to be rude and unprofessional, but during the winter when the tourists have left we will be taking our business where it is appreciated.

1  Thank radiodave102FM

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We had the best Gambas Pil Pil here, so tasty. A great little place. Very friendly staff, will definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Found this place by accident. Had read reviews on tripadvisor before our visit so was keen to try it. We are glad we did. The food was fabulous service excellent and the view from the upstairs was gorgeous. Very much recommended.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I can't fault The Terrace. We have eaten here three times now, and each time everything has been superb. The views from upstairs are wonderful, looking out at the tower and the beach. The service is friendly and enthusiastic, the pizza is delicious, the cheesecake is phenomenal, and the price is very reasonable.

2  Thank radiodave102FM
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My family and I stopped here for a quick bite after visiting La Cala market. The waitress was lovely and very friendly. We all had a sandwich which was lovely and well presented. We sat outside and noticed that as soon as a table was vacant it soon got filled up again. Very good price wise. The restaurant was clean and tidy. Definately worth a visit to the little gem.