“Expectations easily exceedd”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

John A
Onchan, Isle of Man
“Expectations easily exceedd”
Reviewed 2 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Start with the minus points! Air conditioning a little erratic and a few bugs around - about par for the Caribbean. The villa turned out to be better than the photos portrayed, especially the outside deck which was far bigger than expected. The kitchen was well equipped and the property was very clean on arrival. The management company was very helpful, as were all of the staff at Jolly Harbour. The area was good with some excellent local bars and restaurants within easy reach. Would recommend Dennis's and OJ's for some first class local food at reasonable prices. Overall I would say this property is wonderful value for the rental charged.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Dec 2017
Thank you John. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Shauntel...
“This villa is horrible and nothing works in the unit”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

This villa is HORRIBLE DIRTY and NOTHING WORKS not the tv, phone cable or internet. I'm from Antigua Nd took my husband mother in law and baby home on vacation for the first and thought since inhale rented unit in Jolly Harbor this villa would be gd. But it wasn't. The leasing office who manages the unit did nothing to help fix the problem but keep on telling lies and giving me the run a round.
1. Walking into smell the a dirty mop which sat I a dirty water was use to mop the floor.
* I went to the store and purchase item and clean myself since it was my family in the unit with a one year old.
2. The TV (which was a old box TV ) didn't show any channel with out it scrambling.
3. The out was out for my WHOLE stay at the unit.
4. The couches was filthy and rising the cushion was even worse.
5. Requested and did get them.
6. The mid week which was included in the rental and the time did happen as described.
That not the worse part I took picks of everything a wrote about in this review and send and email to the owner weeks after I go a response from her telling me she would speak the leasing office. Only to respond me weeks later and aging to say the leasing office manager gave her a different report of what took place. Then went to pretty tell me she does believe what I'm report even thought picks was sent to her.
For anyone look to stay in a clean and expectations nada courtesy friendly and reliable service THIS IS NOT THE UNIT FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Jolly Harbour hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing