“Pretty good. Grumpy captain!”
Review of Indigo Divers

Indigo Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Indigo Divers offers scuba diving activities daily for all levels of divers, from beginners to experienced scuba divers. We offer dive courses in English as well as German. We pick up from Jolly Harbour Marina and some of the surrounding neighbouring hotels, please contact us for further details. We dive the west and south coast of Antigua, including Cades Reef. Indigo Divers is owned and managed by a group of PADI professionals with years of international experience.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We went to Antigua and purposely didn't make it a diving holiday so just had our regs and agreed to do a one two dive morning trip. The hotel recommended Jolly Divers but the reviews weren't great so we chose Indigo as it was convenient for us to get to. We were picked up on time, good briefing, only 4 of us on the boat + crew. Good kit - looked new and good brand. Pleasant enough day out. Pats was great - friendly and looked after us though to be fair we were all experienced divers so she didn't have too much to worry about. The German Captain was rather grumpy - I'm on holiday you miserable man!!!

1  Thank essjay2730

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We spent 2 days with Indigo Divers and they were great. We had all just qualified, so these were our first four dives. They were fantastic! Set up is totally professional and we all felt completely safe. Water and reefs were beautiful and we were well briefed. We felt very well looked after. Boat driver was a bit 'gruff' with the kids, but this was totally linked to safety and was good for all of us as inexperienced divers. We will definately be booking with Indigo Divers again as we plan to return next year. Thanks to the Indigo team for a great experience.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Now that the kids have grown up a bit I finally had the time to fulfil my dream and learn to scuba dive. Indigo create the perfect environment to achieve this on our recent holiday. With Don's super friendly, competent and patient guidance I quickly got the hang of the procedures and safety drills - and was soon ready to go out on some fantastic open water dives. Although a novice, it was clear to me that the great atmosphere was supported by some excellent attitude to safety (no shortcuts here) and very professional equipment. I saw sharks, rays, lobster, the pretty but unwelcome Lionfish, barracuda and thousands of other fascinating fish on our dives and can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Our family has been diving with Indigo for 3 of the past 4 years. They are superior in every way to other dive outfits that we have experienced. The equipment is first rate and very well maintained, so no need to challenge airline baggage restrictions. Their knowledge of the dive sites, adjusted to weather and sea conditions, ensures the best visibility and optimal insertion and recovery points for both stationary and drift dives. Their judgement and experience ensures that divers of all abilities will be safely monitored and directed throughout their dive. They can take up to 12 divers in their well found tender but 6-8 appears to be the norm, so less time is spent on the surface and more time is spent down below. Cades Reef offers innumerable dive site options so variety is guaranteed. They are also wonderful people to enjoy this sport with.

1  Thank Jacke932
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We visited Antigua on a cruise and I was a bit hesitant to book something off the ship. I'm glad we did! There was only three of us off the ship that were diving and Indigo took the boat out with just the three of us. I feel like any other operator would've cancelled. Diving with a small group was the best. I wish I could remember the names of the boat captain and dive master. They were super friendly and accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate to book with Indigo again. Thank you for the awesome day!

1  Thank greiner757