The staff makes this a very special place -- everyone was helpful and friendly, from the people at the desk, to the shuttle drivers, to the "golf cart" chauffeurs -- they all made the difference!.
Food and service at the Sugar Club were very good -- also the music!
We highly recommend this spot!
H & H from Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sugar Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Antigua/Jolly Harbour