Carleen is amazing !!! She is the best. You must see her if you come. She works in the restaurant and served us our breakfast each morning. The staff are super friendly and extremely hospitable. It's really nice. The infinity pool at the top of the hill is magnificent. You will need to take the shuttle to the beaches, which aren't far. The area is not too commercial, which I like. Local area restaurants and businesses and other resorts are in the area. The rooms are very nice. We had a pool on our deck that looked out onto the Caribbean side of the island. I took my buddy here for his birthday. I had Aveda points and used them for a 3 nights stay. They have an Aveda concept spa on the premises. Free massages were included in our package. Carmichael's, their premier restaurant, on top of the ridge, has a great view. The food is over priced, though, for the quality. We got the all inclusive meal plans, so it wasn't a big deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antigua’s newest boutique hotel nestles in a sugar cane-bordered natural hillside with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Designed in contemporary colonial style, rooms have private large verandas, plunge pool and full amenities. An Aveda™ spa provides the latest in holistic therapies; a gym, 3 swimming pools, trendy Sugar Club bar/restaurant and the more formal Carmichael’s, make Sugar Ridge the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sugar Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Ridge Hotel Jolly Harbour
- Sugar Ridge Resort Antigua/Jolly Harbour