Jolly Castle Hotel(Jolly Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$135
Orbitz.com
Five Senses Antigua(Jolly Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$135
COCOS Hotel Antigua(Jolly Harbour)
US$391
US$110
US$97
US$205
1,188 results
All reviewsaveda spainfinity poolshuttle servicesushilocal beachesbeach shuttlecarmichaels restaurantall inclusive optionall inclusive plannest beachnature walksteak nightfree shuttlemain restaurantbreakfast plansheer rocksland rover
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Again my daughter took me on the vacation of a lifetime, this time to celebrate my retirement. The Resort was absolutely beautiful, the facilities, the staff, the food, and even the weather was fabulous. I would highly recommend the Resort to anyone wanting to vacation in the Carribean!

Stayed: July 2017
Annie M, Public Relations Manager at Sugar Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Firstly Congratulations on your retirement, We are so thrilled to read you had a wonderful vacation with us.

Its fabulous to hear you enjoyed our resort, staff and that the weather was kind to you too,( tho most days are perfect here!)
Perhaps now that you have more time on your hands you won't wait too long before coming back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I checked into the Sugar Ridge on the 9th June for 3 nights, solo traveler. My room was number 48, delux room with plunge pool. The room itself is spacious airy and well decorated, with a mini bar (you choose the drinks you want). There are two restaurants on the site Carmichael's at the top of the hill and Sugarclub at the bottom. Both served tasty food. But the views from Carmichael's were amazing especially at sunset. The staff were always friendly and polite, nothing was a problem.

The hotel also provides a shuttle to the local beach as the hotel is not on the beach and not within walking distances (not in that heat anyway). I went for an all inclusive package and I'm so glad I did, it works out cheaper and I didn't have to worry about carrying money around with me. There is nothing bad I can say about the hotel everything was outstanding. Definitely going back next year.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the middle or at the bottom of the resort as the hotel is located on a hill with lots of steep uneven steps
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks Diahann for taking the time to write an in-depth review.
Its lovely to read you had a good stay with us and found our staff friendly:)
Please don't wait too long before coming back to see us all again.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My favorite view is at night when all the property lights were on . Overall the room was comfortable. The bed and pillows made for a good night's rest. We didn't stay much on property but had A1 breakfast one morning and of course Aveda is tight there so naturally we did the spa too! Great service. I didn't like my view of the bush. I didn't really like the fact that we had to be shuttled to and from the rooms and based on the pics I thought the rooms were a bit bigger (and the plunge pool) but in any case well worth the stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Karelle,
Thanks so much for your review, and were pleased to read that overall your stay was a good one.
Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We stayed for 1 week 5/24/18-5/31/18. The room was very spacious and clean, no carpet but on the dark side- not enough lighting, it is recommended that they put additional lighting in the center of the room perhaps on the ceiling fan. Another problem was the half shower door which did not entirely prevent water from coming onto the floor. One other problem was that the coffee maker (pod type) was slow and did not sufficiently heat the water. Other than these items, the king size bed was super comfortable and the room decor was very nice with an extremely high ceiling. The deck was huge and our Room 35, had an absolutely terrific view! The staff was very courteous and helpful and responded well to whatever problem arose (our safe broke but was reaired expeditiously. Carmichaels, the restaurant on top of the hill over us had tremendous views, excellent food and service. The infinity pool outside the restaurant was great with fantastic views. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this resort as a mid-range option.

Room Tip: Room 35 has a fantastic view! the mountains and pond in the front. ve a better views)
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

We are so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the food, views and the room.
We read every review and take any comments, suggestions seriously and act upon them where we can, so Thankyou for taking the time to pass these along.
Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at Sugar ridge for 3 nights and really enjoyed our stay! The rooms were spacious and very clean, AC worked very well! The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful with arranging shuttles to and from the beach or to dinner! I would highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Annie M, Public Relations Manager at Sugar Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thankyou for staying with us and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.
Please come back and see us again soon.