“Fabulous time August 2013”
Review of Antigua Boat Tours

Antigua Boat Tours
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My family and I spent the day with Daniel and his crew on the beautiful waters of Antigua , we actually booked for half day but we where having such a wonderful time we booked for full-day an Daniel gave us such a goods price. You much try Daniel special Rum-punch, two glasses no more. ( HA HA HA).
We did snorkeling/ fishing and swimming, stopped off a Dickinson Bay for Lunch and cruse back to our hotel in style.
This boat is ideal for just family and friends very personal.
Thanks again Daniel and Crew for making our holiday in Antigua one to remember, see you next year. :-)
Lorraine and Family.

1  Thank Paula21_13
Reviewed 5 April 2013

My friends and I had a fabulous day with Daniel and our helmsman junior. We has booked a 4 hour tour out go jolly harbour. The boat was comfortable with plenty of drinks included in the price.
We had a great time and even managed some fishing and having a swim.
I would really recommend anyone who wants to see around the island to go with Daniel.

5  Thank Susanboot