“Perfect Guesthouse完美客房”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Carol H
“Perfect Guesthouse完美客房”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We have stayed in The Hideaway Suites for 3 days, My brother's family stayed in the master room. This was the second time I came to Koh Samui, also the second time to book The Hideaway Suites.
John and Pimpan are very friendly and helpful. I broke my iPhone Screen, John helped me to find someone to fix it immediately. It was amazing, I feel so greatful.
We lost our luggage in Bangkok airport to Koh Samui, John also help me to contact the airport to locate the luggage. Finally, we lucky to get our luggage back.
We have some dinner in the garden in the night. John bring us some light the very next day, so we can have a small party in the garden at night.
And the house has a very nice garden and swimming poor. My niece is so happy when stay in the house.

我们在这边住了三天,我是第二次订The hideaway Suites了,因为体验很棒,所以我来苏梅岛这次又选择了这里。
景色就不用说了,私家别墅,打理得很好,一个月除蚊子一次,为了不挡海景,还把长得挺茂盛一棵树给挪了。 无边泳池,朝东,早上可以看日出。拍照美美的。
John和Pimpan非常友好,而且很周到。基本上有什么事情去找他他都会帮助你。我们在机场丢了行李箱,然后相机的充电器在行李箱里,他就找出他所有的相机充电器给我们使用。我手机屏幕摔破了,他也是找人一个晚上给我修好了……让我旅途还可以当低头族。
我是跟我哥哥一家来这边的,因为有宝宝,所以晚上我们不出门,就在院子里坐坐。John第二天就给我们送来了桌上的照明灯,让我们晚上也有气氛的光亮。非常贴心。
我们下次来苏梅岛,还会选择这里。
感谢John 和 Pimpan。

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lewiserin
“Just excellent!”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We stayed at the Hideaway suites early Feb, from arrival to departure everything was spot on! The place is situated in a secluded area of Samui tucked away from all the madness but still within easy reach of Chaweng, Fishermans village etc. John and Pimpan couldn't do enough for you, really nice people. If we ever came back to Samui we would definitely stay here again, 100% recommend!

Aromea
Bergamo, Italy
“Great relaxing environment and beautiful bedroom”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We had such a great time in Ko Samui with my wife Susan thanks to Pimpan & John's welcoming and relaxing place. We were picked up at the airport for free, and after a short drive, we could leave our suitcases in a very clean, big and well decorated room. The views on the ocean from the terrace & swimming pool are stunning. It's a very quiet place but and definitely has a taste of paradise. We'll be back for sure !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing