“Great find!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Choeng Mon
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Beautiful little Coffee Lounge with quality coffee products, fresh grilled Paninis, healthy salads, selection of Thai food, cold pressed fresh juices, homemade ice cream, cakes, nice selection of wines & spirits, 25 different loose Teas... and a combination of a quality souvenir boutique make Aroma Boutique to it's unique.
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We visited the Aroma boutique a few times for a drink whilst we stayed at the Sala Samui.
It took us a few days to stumble across this wonderful place as it is at the end of the main shopping street,near the boat house.
It is run by a lovely couple who are very friendly,with some lovely quality gift ideas.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I love my coffee in the morning and finding a great coffee on Samui has proven frustrating until now. My only regret is that it took me almost 10 days to find it. The Aroma Boutique serves the best coffee I have had so far in Samui. Marco is a great Barista and each cup has been just right. It's worth a stop off if you are passing through Choeng Mon. They also serve a great selection of green teas and the Coconut Green Tea is marvellous. The only regret is that it has to come from overseas as I was told it could not be bought here in the land of coconut!! An earlier opening time would be the only recommendation I could make.

1  Thank Andypth
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Panini with goat cheese and zucchini , with Parma, with mozzarella and tomato and other. Best cappuccino on island. Also long list of teas and cocktails.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I came across this place on my quest for a proper cup of coffee, and I was not dissapointed at all. Not only the coffee was great, the place is charming, with its own boutique selling clothes, accesories and local produts. To top it all the people running this little gem are as genuinely hospitable as it gets. They also have a great selection of wines. Will certainly return. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Sebastian G
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Aroma was a lucky find as we wandered the streets late after dining down the road
they have the best coffee we tasted when in Koh Samui. we would often ride here from Big Budda beach just for a coffee. Their ciabatta and selection of cakes are the best - we even saw a rival restaurant purchasing cakes from here
It only has a few tables outside and a couple inside. you can alsmost miss it as a cafe as it looks like a boutique shop ... they are open late into the night as well
we will return