We arrived at sala at the latter part of our honeymoon after 3 days in bangkok.
Wow just wow! We were amazed when we arrived at the lovely welcome area and gro waiting to check us in. This was more than a check in, we were overwhelmed with the kindness and generosity -a lovely arrival drink, followed by a dozen red roses for me, vouchers for a complimentary meal and massages! We were swiftly taken to our villa and the luggage followed shortly afterwards, not before we got champagne on ice and some chocolate treats delivered. I must admit I was so overwhelmed that when I was asked the pick our pillow types, soap and body lotion I didn't really know what I was being doing!
We thoroughly enjoyed our 9 night stay, sala life was just amazing, some of our highlights were Thai night at the hotel, we were lucky enough to speak with nick hall (executive chef) and thank him for all the wonderful food at breakfast, lunch and dinner but also our evening eat before bed, we were also looked after by Nes who was just a delight to speak with. Our trip round the island was great visiting the mummified monk, waterfalls, doing elephant trekking and a Thai cooking class and more. However the trip to Anthong marine national park was just fabulous, despite the early rise, it was a fantastic excursion and well worth the cost.
What more can I say the whole thing was just so out of this world, the villa, the luxury, the people, the beach, the pools, the entertainment, the cocktails (especially happy hour) all the little areas of attention to detail like the beach boys taking you to your sun beds, bringing fresh fruit and iced water all just exceeded our expectations and not like anything we have ever experienced before.
We hope to return to sala ASAP!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Samui Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort on Koh Samui island, featuring private swimming pools in 53 out of 69 total villas and suites.At SALA Samui, a comfortable, relaxing ambiance is created by a harmonious blend of traditional Thai architecture with modern facilities and amenities. Friendly, well-trained staff pamper guests with professional, personalized service.Located on pristine Choeng Mon beach on the northeast corner of Koh Samui island, SALA Samui is just 15 minutes from the Samui airport, 20 minutes from Bo Phut's quaint Fisherman's Village, and only 15 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Samui Resort And Hotel Koh Samui
- Sala Samui Hotel
- SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort Ko Samui/Choeng Mon, Thailand