We stayed here for 4 nights but could happily have stayed forever!
After a long, hot overnight journey from Bangkok by train, bus, ferry and taxi, it was lovely to receive such a warm welcome in the open air reception - a cool, scented towel, a refreshing ginger drink and a beautiful flower garland. The receptionist wished us a happy 25th wedding anniversary and then walked us through the lush gardens to our suite.......WOW!!!! From the pristine, luxurious furnishings of the interior to the complete privacy and comfort of the private pool and garden, we could not fault a thing.
Over the following days we were made to feel very special in so many ways by the most smiley, welcoming staff we have ever encountered. Everyone greets you with a wai and a sawadee and nothing is any bother. From glasses of iced water delivered to your sun lounger on the beach because "it's very hot today", to the lovely wee lady in the gift shop who is so friendly and pleased to help you, everyone we met at Sala Samui seemed determined to make our stay as perfect as possible.
The breakfast buffet was delicious - we especially appreciated the fresh juice menu as an antidote to the fabulous cocktails of the afternoon and evening happy hours! Lunch on the beach each day was great - ordered from the comfort of your sun lounger and brought to your little table so you don't even have to get up - sheer luxury! Dinners were amazing - fresh seafood, juicy steaks and mouth watering Thai salads - yum!
We were so sad to leave Sala Samui and can't wait to return. It really was like living in our own tropical paradise for a few days - we felt like royalty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Samui Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort on Koh Samui island, featuring private swimming pools in 53 out of 69 total villas and suites.At SALA Samui, a comfortable, relaxing ambiance is created by a harmonious blend of traditional Thai architecture with modern facilities and amenities. Friendly, well-trained staff pamper guests with professional, personalized service.Located on pristine Choeng Mon beach on the northeast corner of Koh Samui island, SALA Samui is just 15 minutes from the Samui airport, 20 minutes from Bo Phut's quaint Fisherman's Village, and only 15 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Samui Resort And Hotel Koh Samui
- Sala Samui Hotel
- SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort Ko Samui/Choeng Mon, Thailand