“Better than any 5* hotel!!”
Living Area Living Area
Guest Bedroom 3
Guest Bedroom 3
Aerial View
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Fatima F
“Better than any 5* hotel!!”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The villa was beautiful, luxurious and clean. The staff are super nice and friendly. Jah (the villa manager) was helpful in every way possible. She got us everything we asked for (yoga instructor and in-villa massages) and made all of our activity booking and reservations. The chef's food is to die for! The villa itself is fully equipped that you don't really need to leave the place. The rooms are spacious and modern. The infinity pool was amazing, we chilled all day there. The cinema and the game room are also the highlight of the villa. Villa Sangkachai is highly recommended for anyone who's trying to get away and relax!

Tim C
Bangkok, Thailand
“Exceptional experience !”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I have been to Samui many times and all around Thailand, and this was be far the most amazing place I've stayed. The quality of detail in the decoration and design of the villa, the view over both hills and the sea, the pool. , the exceptional service and high quality food all made this a place to stand out far above others I have stayed in.

Aela C
“The time of our lives”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

There is nothing that you can possibly want for in this incredible villa. From the moment you get off the plane, you are well looked after by the staff, Khun Jah and Chef Nang are fantastic and english speaking. The view as you walk in is just spectacular and absolutely everything is thought of in this villa. Pool, cinema, very well appointed rooms with enough privacy for groups. Sunset drinks on the terrace make you pinch yourself... truly an unbelievable place that is dear to us. Will be back...

Lukas S
“This is a villa like in the movies for those very special times when you really want to celebrate life”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Without a doubt one of the most stunning places I have ever had the pleasure of staying at. This villa is exclusive, stunning, perfect to the last detail and at the same time has a very calming and private vibe that makes you relax from day one.

I had been once before and both times we stayed with full occupancy with friends and small kids and what I especially love about the villa is that it is so spacious -- with so many areas on three levels and so much open space -- that it never feels crowded even at full occupancy. There are so many different couches and lounges and seating areas and other communal spaces that you can hang out all together without feeling crammed and you can just as well disappear alone to a quiet corner of this sprawling home and be in peace with a book, or for a meditation or yoga or a stiff drink or whatever you desire.

In short: This is one of those houses that you usually only see in the movies, which is perfect for the most special times in life when you really want to celebrate life. Would recommend it wholeheartedly and hope to be able to return one day!

Emma F
“Best villa ever!”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I used to live in Thailand and have stayed in many beautiful villas across the country. But I can honestly say that this is the most amazing villa I have ever been to. It's hard to know where to start. The view and the pool are spectacular, and the whole outside relaxation area is perfect. The room I stayed in had an incredible view, amazing bath and beautiful inside and outside showers.

The staff were exceptional and catered to our every need but were not intrusive in any way. Again, the best I've ever experienced.

And the chef must get a special mention - the food was incredible. We had Thai food for lunch and dinner every day because it was soooo good!! Over the 4 nights I was there I never left the villa because there was nothing I could want for outside.

Did I mention that there is a pool table and a cinema and a brilliant sound system!

I cannot recommend Villa Sangkachai more highly.

Your age range 35-49
AndyStrod...
London, United Kingdom
“Rock Star life”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Returned from an amazing long weekend at Sangkachai. A very chilled out dream villa - not shown is great cinema and also a games room. Staff superb and the place will blow you away.

sittapun...
“Best holiday I have ever had”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Nice design, great staff, good food... my husband and I always look forward to going back to Villa Sangkachai

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing