“Excellent quality quick food!”
Review of Hot hot burger bar

Hot hot burger bar
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Syntagma
Reviewed 21 July 2014

As a burger lover i had to visit Hot Hot burger during my last visit in Athens. I have tried two different burgers, The Jack Daniel's and the Buffalo rib eye burger and both of them were amazing! Don't forget to try the french fries with the different sauces on top.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

As a burger fan and chef I don't know how to rate this place. For the price it is ok but I don't really like the meat. Everything I have had is just ok except for after 3-4 in the morning when it is ok. I do not seem to figure out why though :P. And the chicken thingees could be better since they are homemade. Overall it is a nice place to hang and have a beer and some fries since it is packed during 10-4 on weekends.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I am a person who usually hates burgers and any unhealthy type of food! However after hearing from people about this place, I decided to try, just because of my curiosity, I ordered a veg burger and it was HEAVEN!!! I felt sorry I did because after that time each time I was passing by this place I just couldn't resist to buy it, lucky enough I was on my holidays in Athens! I am going back to Athens soon again and keep thinking about these best burgers I 've tried in my life!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

This isn't a sit down restaurant - there are only a few outdoor stools - however if you want cheap tasty burgers to eat on the hoof then this is the place to go.

1  Thank Emma D
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Really good burgers and potato chunks. The Mexican and Bacon Cheese are particularly good. The Jack Daniel's burger is great too. Very friendly staff, who talk English if you need. The food came very quickly and tasted great. I'd thoroughly recommend this place to any traveller who needs a quick, cheap and tasty fuelling.

1  Thank Christi M