“Fantastic experience at Dimos Jewelry”
Review of Dimos Jewelry

Dimos Jewelry
Ranked #4 of 244 Shopping in Attica
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My husband, 10 year old son and I just returned from a fabulous trip to Greece. While in Athens, I was keeping my eye out for some jewelry that incorporated Greek coins in some way. We happened upon Dimos Jewelry while strolling through the Plaka and Stavros (Steve) immediately pulled us in with his friendliness. He gave my son an Alexander the Great coin to wear on a chain and that made a big impression! Steve and his staff showed us some different pieces but I wasn't ready to make a decision. He encouraged us to come back earlier the next day so that we could see the workshop. We returned the next afternoon and Stavros turned it into a whole experience. We met the artisans and had Greek coffee while learning more about the jewelry. I ended up selecting a beautiful pendant and earrings that are now treasured pieces, not only for their beauty but for the wonderful memories of the purchase experience. I think that we got a good price and, to top it all of, Stavros gave me instructions for returning the VAT tax refund form to his shop directly to avoid any third party processing charges. Superb customer service!

1  Thank Caroline F

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Any stay in Athens must include a visit to Dimos Fine Jewellery and Workshop. Not only do they have lovely original pieces across a wide price range, but the family and staff who run the business are a total delight - whether you buy anything or not. My time with them was a joyous and unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

If your looking for superb quality, handmade Greek jewellery visit Dimos Fine Jewellery in the Plaka area of Athens. Their pieces were all exquisite and unique. They will also work with you should you want something custom made. The pieces are all beautiful but the best part of this store is the wonderful friendly people that work there. They made the visit very pleasant by taking an interest in what I needed at that time and for this reason would highly recommend them to anyone visiting in this area

Reviewed 26 June 2014

When you walk into DIMOS jewelry, you can't help but fall in love with everything about the establishment and the people who work there. You are treated like family immediately and they listen to exactly what you are looking for and they help you find it! I have had the privilege of getting to know Stavros Dimos personally and all I can say is that the quality of his work and his embodiment of the Greek spirit is evident in every piece of jewelry on display. Everything is handmade and as unique and beautiful as the country it comes from. I have referred friends who are traveling to Athens in the past and have had nothing but RAVE reviews upon their return! I am proud to know them and to recommend them highly to everyone I know! If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, they will make it for you! The workshop where they create these works of art is housed above the showroom. How's THAT for service?! Not to mention it's in the heart of the best part of Athens in Plaka. You get superb quality pieces at phenomenally competitive prices. What more could a girl ask for? Take it from someone who has had the honor of working with DIMOS; your time and the money you spend there will be very well spent! I wish I could be there right now! Make it one of your shopping stops while visiting the beautiful country of Greece. <3

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Deal with someone who knows how to produce the highest quality jewelry at a very reasonable price. The staff is easy going with no pressure to purchase, the exceptional quality of the jewelry sells itself. They have unique designs executed by hand by craftsmen who are proud of their work. These folks stand behind what they make and sell. Look elsewhere but if you want quality and value make your purchase here. If there is a better jeweler in Athens, I could not fine him and I searched from the Plaka to Kolonaki. Save yourself the trouble and start where I ended up--at Dimos!