“Used to be my go-to souvlaki, but it seems like they are getting greedy now...”
Review of Just Pita

Just Pita
Ranked #256 of 2,667 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$2 - US$21
Neighbourhood: Omonia
Description: Just Pita comprises a very special gastronomical choice for lunch and dinner offering an enormous variety of homemade, fresh ingredients, daily prepared and checked in our premises for your total satisfaction. Just Pita is visiting the center of Athens to comprise your day & night thinking regarding your appetite! Start with one of our numerous and various salads and move to the main dish by ordering a hearty, delicious souvlaki, burger, tortilla or the signature cinder-bread (Thrakopsomo), filled with anything from a wide range of ingredients such as burger, pork souvlaki, chicken, chicken wrapped with bacon, kebab, soutzouki, haloumi cheese, sausages, cold meat, fresh vegetables and more! Our kalamakia (steaks with meat of your choice) are handmade with expertise and food knowledge. Call us from noon till midnight and we'll be there to deliver our top quality products and to thrill you with our tastes. Welcome to Just Pita Athens, your daily food bar!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been to Athens 4 times now. This used to be my favorite souvalaki spot till this trip. I usually stay at the Tiare Hotel in Omonia Square and just walk down. This time I stayed in Metaxgourhio but I still trekked all the way over since its what I knew best. The menu has changed slightly, they are putting the smaller dishes on the back burner and now trying to up-sell customers on 'portion meals' and not just your regular 2-3 Euro souvlaki. In the past I typically would get a lamb stick as an app, a pork gyros souvlaki and a beer and call it a day. This time the waiter said they are no longer serving lamb sticks as is (even though its still on the menu!), and tried to upsell me to the portion meal. I wasn't that hungry so I just got the souvlaki and a beer. Not sure if he was trying to be spiteful but the meat was significantly less generous than it has been in the past and just overall not as good. Not sure if I'll be going out of my way for this restaurant anymore... Such a shame it was my go-to gem

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice waiters, good music for relaxed mood, quick service, approximately 10 minutes from you order till the waiter arrives smiling with the food. Medium to large portions, enough to make you full :-) food tastes great! Make sure you visit here when in Athens!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Quick, yummy and greasy Greek fast food. Giant portions, cheap/reasonable prices. Well worth a visit while in Athens

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Cash only place, no signs posted so be aware, luckily we had cash to pay but that would have been bad. Gyro was so good, amazingly mouth watering good. Kebab and Greek salad also was amazing, left the place with a few stretch marks!!!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best gyros we had in Athens. My compliment goes to their fresh pita. We ordered chicken gyros and greek salad. Dont forget to order tzatziki with this combination. All and all great and we will go back for sure