“Best Quality Pizza in Athens”
Review of Mystic

Mystic
Ranked #250 of 2,493 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$12 - US$19
Cuisines: Greek, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pangrati
Description: Mystic is an all day dink & food place!Our aim is to promote healthy nutrition by using the highest quality ingredients from local small traders and organic farms! We use Organic cannabis Sativa in most of our Mystic recipes! We offer special "mezedes" such as goat dishes (as traditionally cooked in Samothrace), accompanied by Cretan raki, coctails with herbs & espresso with cannabis aroma. Selected music is played.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Our teenage son's loved this place so much they insisted on a second visit during our most recent visit to Athens. A great choice of toppings. Great décor. Friendly.

One slight downer was not being able to pay by credit card - hopefully that's been sorted now???

There are newer reviews for Mystic

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I get weed pizza?!?! No silly it's cannibals based cooking and probably reasonably good for you but I don't pay attention to such things when I order pizza. So I didn't get high from the pizza if you were wondering but it's a good pie for those looking to try something a little different. I think it's worth a try but I won't be going back due to my specific preference.

1  Thank michael g
Reviewed 19 April 2014

There are three of these in Athens. If you don't eat dairy there is even vegan cheese which made my day! There is an English menu if you need it.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

A nice place located in one of Athens more interesting neighbourhoods. We had a good dinner and the service was very friendly.

1  Thank Rik F
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This happened to be a restaurant nearby the hotel where I was staying (Athens Ledra Hotel)
We had a look online and we came across Mystic Pizza.
Very nice food. I tried the Jamaica pizza with some Jamaican cheese and chicken marinated with rum. Very tasty, you will notice straight away the dark color of the dough as a result of using Cannabis flower, it is really different than the usual pizza you can find.

I strongly recommend you try it.
And don't forget Panna cotta for dessert! ;)
Heavenly!