“Visiting Greece with family!”

Superb Athens-Tours
Ranked #54 of 280 Tours in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: What's that? You don't speak Greek? You don't like those tour buses that keep you on a rigid time schedule? You want something flexible with a more “personal” touch to it? If you want to see the places that all visitors should see when they come to Greece and also those little “out of the way” spots that the tourists would never find on their own or in the tour books, you have come to the right place. Whether you want a tour of Athens or venture out of the city, myself or one of my trusted, experienced associates can be your personal driver and guide for a time you will not soon forget.What a comfort it is to know that someone will be there waiting for you when you arrive at the airport. If you aren't sure about where to stay, I can help you with finding a hotel and, for sure, show you the places for the best Greek food. Enjoy riding in style and comfort in an air-conditioned Mercedes car.
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I've always wanted to visit Greece, but was a little concerned because I don't speak or read the language. My husband planned a wonderful trip for us and engaged the services of Jordan Diaoglou as our private driver. He was patient with us when we overslept on our first morning there, and things got better and better after that! His excellent english allowed us to communicate clearly, not just about the sites, but also about our goals for the trip and about Greek life and politics, topics we found very interesting. By the time we finished our four days together, we had not only seen amazing historical sites, we felt like we had developed a near-family relationship! I mentioned the places we went to some of our Greek friends here at home, and they have all been amazed and impressed that we went to Meteora and Arahova and places that most tourists don't go. My husband chose the destinations, but Jordan wove them into an experience! I recommend him highly!

2  Thank Hanna C
in 20 reviews
"sights"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Jordan really worked very hard to understand what our likes and dislikes were. He was an amazing driver ( we always felt safe), extremely knowledgeable guide and always looked to provide a variety of different types of restaurants since we love food. His heart always wanted to please and provide a great service and he definitely came through for us!

4  Thank Don C
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Since my idea of a tour is not the same as most, I don't like to travel in a group or on a bus. Seeing Greece with Jordan was like seeing it through the eyes of a family member who not only knows a lot of history, but also knows the special spots that only the local know and that could never accommodate a tour group. He adjusted his agenda to match my wishes, spending longer on some sights and skipping others. In each location that we visited, he took me to his personal favorite eating spots where the owners, being his friends, prepared dishes that were incredibly delicious and unforgettable. He knows so many people! He has a great sense of humor and was easy to be around for the four day trip. His car is very comfortable, and he is an excellent driver. I highly recommend taking a tour with Jordan!

2  Thank Hanna C
Reviewed 10 January 2012

We are a family of 3 and before we left for Athens we reviewed and finally decided on Jordan Daioglou to be our priate tour guide He was very easy to email and communication with Jordan was prompt and reliable. We opted for the Athens extended city tour and we made a whole day tour reservation . It was a great choice.

Jordan was prompt and a little bit early and was waiting for us already. The taxi was very nice. jhordan gave us not only profesional service, but also a lot good knowledge about Athens. Before we reached a site, he always told us about the histroy, how to get around and what's the things must see.

Because the early starting, we saw everyting on our wish list, Acropolis, Parthenon, The Temple of Zeus, The Panathenaic Stadium,The Hill of Lycabettous(with a breaktaking view), change of guards, acient agora, and New Acropolis Museum (a really good choice for the afternoon since it's hot outside)

For lunch, he suggest a typical Greek food at a good price. Everyone enjoyed choice.
We had a great time in Athens, thanks to Jordan!

jordan is reliable and honest, this guy yu can trust. Thank you Jordan!

5  Thank F5993GMericd