“Athens 6 hour tour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taxi Tours - Jordan Daioglou

Taxi Tours - Jordan Daioglou
Ranked #23 of 142 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: What's that? You don't speak Greek? You don't like those tour buses that keep you on a rigid time schedule? You want something flexible with a more “personal” touch to it? If you want to see the places that all visitors should see when they come to Greece and also those little “out of the way” spots that the tourists would never find on their own or in the tour books, you have come to the right place. Whether you want a tour of Athens or venture out of the city, myself or one of my trusted, experienced associates can be your personal driver and guide for a time you will not soon forget.What a comfort it is to know that someone will be there waiting for you when you arrive at the airport. If you aren't sure about where to stay, I can help you with finding a hotel and, for sure, show you the places for the best Greek food. Enjoy riding in style and comfort in an air-conditioned Mercedes car.
Gainesville, VA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Athens 6 hour tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

I wanted to tell you about our experience with Jordan Daioglou taxi tours. I contacted him about a month before we were going to Athens on our Med cruise. He responded immediately and gave me several options. Unfortunately he was not going to be available so I asked for Takis, who came highly recommended from a fellow travel agent. When we got off the ship, Takis was there holding a sign with our name on it. The taxi was very clean and spacious for 4 adults. Now I have to tell you that my sister and I are not really into the history stuff but our husbands wanted to go see the Parthenon and all the historical sites in Athens so off we went. Takis was an absolute dream. He was so friendly and knowledgeable about his country. He provided us with a nice book of Greece that not only told us about Athens but the rest of the country. I have to admit that eventhough I am not into history the sites were AMAZING and I was so glad I was able to experience it. He took us all over and we were even able to see the changing of the guards-what an awesome experience to watch. He then took us to the market where we were able to eat true Greek food. At the end of our journey on the way back to the ship, Takis all of sudden pulls over and runs into a bakery. He comes back with fresh baked Baklava that was fantastic. This gesture was so sweet and above what we expected. I HIGHLY recommend this tour and Takis! I have already recommended this tour to several of my clients because I know they will be in good hands!

Westlock, Canada
“Private Tour to Meteora”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Jordan was a guide and host on a two-day journey from Athens to Delphi and Meteora for myself and three friends in September of 2013. His knowledge of Greek history was outstanding. The taxi was very clean and comfortable. The monasteries were perched atop spectacular rock formations with long histories, fabulous views and unbelievable buildings and churches. Jordan was a wealth of knowledge on local culture as well and went out of his way to make our tour truly memorable exploring Greek food and sights. Travelling with Jordan was a pleasant experience and I highly recommend his services.

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two-Day Tour to Delphi and Meteora”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Our two days with Jordan Daioglou were truly one of the highlights of our trip to Greece - the scenery was spectacular and the monasteries were unbelievable. There wasn't a question we asked that he couldn't answer and his wealth of knowledge about his country and its history was truly impressive. His information and stories made what we were seeing even that more memorable. He was very flexible about time and what we wanted to do, was always patiently waiting for us at the stops we made and had excellent suggestions for places to eat. The sites he showed us were truly spectacular and Jordan made it a trip we will never forget! We came home understanding a lot more about Greece and about the people that live there. Jordan is a good ambassador for his country and I would not hesitate to go on another one of his tours. I would certainly recommend one of his taxi tours to anyone I know travelling in Greece.

St. Louis
“Taxi tour to the Monasteries of Meteora and Temple of Poseiden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Two adults spent 2 1/2 days with Jordan Daioglou traveling north from Athens through the interior of Greece to Meteora with a stop at Delphi for Apollo's Temple as well as motoring the coastline south from Athens to the Temple of Poseiden in Sounia. We appreciated the polite and warm company of Jordan as well as his clean vehicle with new tires. He provided a wealth of historic information on places we visited and he stopped at several local places for authentic Greek foods: spanokapita, soulvakia, halva, etc. We particularly enjoyed a quiet, romantic lunch alone in a restaurant overlooking the second largest olive orchard and the bay of Itea. Another special spot that we would never have found was the spring of Kria in Levadia. The views and historical signifigance of Meteora, Temple of Apollo, and Temple of Poseiden are magnificent. Cheers to all travelers and those who create safe and successful travels! T from St. Louis, Missouri

Visited October 2013
Red Deer, Canada
“Tour of Meteora and Delphi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Jordan has a wealth of knowledge of Greek history and it's very obvious he is proud of his beautiful country. Along our overnite journey we stopped at local restaurants with breath taking views, tasting delicious Greek foods, stopping at view points to take pictures and in addition to the places listed on our itinerary took us on side tours, ie the caves where the first monks lived, and giving us history lessons along the way. Thank you Jordan for making our trip memorable, one we will never forget!