“Good Greek Food”

Neighbourhood: Exarchia
mumbai
“Good Greek Food”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Lots of choice in the menu. Greek dishes were good and authentic. Not very expensive. Nice seating area in the open garden side some tables are on the road also.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Farz_Mumbai

• Greek first
manchester
“Beautiful Food in great location”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Really lovely food, good service and the locals eats here which is always a good sign in a tourist area

Visited September 2012
1 Thank lyndseymarkland
Athens
“Nice place, you are around”
Reviewed 1 September 2012 via mobile

We live near this taverna, and although the choice of restaurants near us is huge, we commonly go there. The main plus is the place that the taverna is located. It is inside a nice park, so if you have children they can roam freely. There are no cars around and it is very quiet. At night it is cool and very enjoyable. The service is good. The food is not exceptional, but will not let you down. The salads are very nice and the chocolate desert are super. I definitely recommended if you are around. Tip: if it is very hot, don't go for lunch.

1 Thank stpantazis
Columbia, South Carolina
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

After a tour, our guide recommended this "local" restaurant for Greek salad, Greek pizza, and Greek beer. It was a fantastic lunch with outdoor seating.

• Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
“An experience not to be repeated”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We wanted to experience a taverna in the city; there were many and we saw this one; there were 2 English couples outside (it was cold but they had plastic curtains and heaters) and they seemed to be enjoying themselves so we went in. I am sure we would have had a better meal at any of the other restaurants which were begging for our custom! My wife chose calamari for a starter and that was so cold it had to be sent back. In fairness they brought out another plate whcih was hot and which was okay. A shame they did not apologise. I had dolmades and they arrived with what looked like semolina over them. The sauce was unpleasant and I left most of the plate. No question was asked. I chose the fish of the day for a main course and my wife had lamb. She enjoyed hers but mine was tasteless. We decided that we would not chance anything else so we went back to our hotel for coffee! The waiter did nto care. it is a shame as we could have had an enjoyable meal if they had just cared and had benn prepared to replace the starter. Even a drink would have been something but they were just interested in getting their money. As we did not get a detailed bill I cannot tell if they charged for eveything. I suspect that they did not but I cannot give them credit for it - why can they not give a bill?

• Visited February 2012