Areos Hotel
Hermes Hotel(Athens)
US$170
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvictoria metro stationthe national archaeological museumgreat boutiqueminute walknice hotelsmall kitchenettemini fridgecontinental breakfastwalking distancegreek yogurtvisit athens againhop on hopside streetstayed here for nightshotel is locatedmain attractionsnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I went to Greece to deal with some clients and I happen to stay at the Areos hotel in Athens. I was endorsed by one of my clients to stay at this new hotel and that the rooms’ rates were good. When I got to my room I first checked the bathroom if they had the essentials that I wanted to have in every hotel room, they did and it was to my utmost satisfaction. I didn't have any problem with the management and the staff. They were really attentive to my needs and they were willing to go out of their way to recommend some places that I could visit during my stay. My room was comfortable too.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PolitMoodiTraci
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel after we arrived back from Santorini by ferry. We reach really early in the morning. We had two rooms booked for the night. They were so nice and made arrangements to allow us early check in even though we were 8 hours early. By the time we came back from breakfast we were given our rooms whihc was great. The rooms were comfortable clean and the furnishing were quite nice, the heating and hot water were great. Breakfast while not fantastic was good enough. Could not have asked for more for the amount we paid for the rooms. Also it was a few minutes walk from underground station which made it very convenient.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank RobertSGP
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Small hotel, friendly staff, good breakfast and refurbished to a high standard. Our standard double bedroom and bed was larger than many at double the price, with a large private balcony. Good size shower room too and lovely toiletries. Five minutes walk from the Metro once you are going in the right direction... Found a great Cretan Taverna a few minutes walk from the hotel and have forgotten the name, sorry! Next morning back to the airport in under an hour on the Metro from Victoria with a change at Monastiraki, wonderful, would definitely go back again.

Room Tip: We were on a higher floor which had a large terrace and view. Quiet at night and no noise from within the hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amigdalospito
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Had to spend a random overnight in Athens cause to visit the Embassy for new passport as everything were stolen in Thessaloniki., However the location is not the best in Athens, the design of the hotel is modern and nice. Also very clean. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I wouldnt think that could find a hotel so nicely designed for that price.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kirathira
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Pretty, good staff, good location, good breakfast,good price, everything's new, What else?? Love it..
Metro Victoria is 5 minutes walk, 2 stations from Monastiraki, 3 from Syntagma.Places to eat in Victoria platia.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple