Open today: 09:30 - 18:00
Book In Advance
Tours from The Greek Kitchen tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience The Greek Kitchen
from US$58.00
from US$46.40
from US$54.50
from US$69.60
More Info
All reviews market tour cooking class tzatziki stuffed peppers greek cuisine cooking experience great teacher cooking course eggplant food market simple recipes private lesson morning class orange cake minute tour nice introduction answering all of our questions
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My wife and I had a tremendously wonderful cooking experience. We really learned how to cook some fabulous Greek dishes, including Moussaka, fava beans, spinach pie, and orange pie. The Yogurt based salad dressing was amazing. The chef was engaging and fun. The price was worth it just for the food. We ate a big dinner and took home enough for another big dinner. The walk through the market was informative and so necessary for me to learn the best places to shop since I am spending three months here. Could not be more pleased with the experience.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 6 days ago

Me and my friend attended a course. The lecturer was so nice and tour to the market was amazing. We experienced Omonia municipal market. All the procedure was amazing and the food was great. She shared some nice tips about cooking. I will definitely participate in this program again next time if I visit Greece again.
친구랑 같이 참여했는데 강추입니다. 처음에는 가격이 비싸다고도 생각했지만 재료값이랑 거의 네시간 동안 진행하는 수업, 끝나고 먹는 음식 값까지 생각하면 비싼 것도 아니에요 ㅎㅎ 그리스에서 특별한 추억 만드고 싶은 분께 추천해요

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had a great experience at the greek kitchen! The instructor was very friendly yet knowledgable and professional. With my friend we had a good first approach of greek cooking though the preparation of a full course menu, and the visit of the market. Products are fresh and very tasty.
I would recommend it to anybody who s new to Greece!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter purchased this excursion as my birthday gift. I love to cook and this was a great experience.

We were in a class of 7. Everyone was hands on and were got to know people from all over the world just by cooking with them.

Overall a great experience and a memory I will cherish.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Nikos was amazing!! I was so fortunate to have a private lesson as I was the only person sighned up. Most would cancel for not enough participants but athe Greek Kitchen did not. The market tour was fantastic! Nikos really explained this part very well! The cooking part was awesome too and the food was amazing! So hospitable! The cooking area was so homey not commercial. He also sent me recipes and extras after I got back from vacation. There are many to choose from but I believe this one is so worth taking! Awesome!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

The Greek culinary cooking class with Vasia was AMAZING! Vasia is very kind and makes the class super fun. Walking to the market and picking up some fresh ingredients made the experience that much more authentic! Definitely recommend this class to anyone who’s interested in how the Greeks make the most amazing food on this planet

Date of experience: October 2018