“Great after walk”

Old City Hamam & Spa
Ranked #6 of 55 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Live the original old city hamam experience. Near to the Acropolis Metro station.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My fiancé and I had a great experience at Hamam after walking the Acropolis. Excellent hot stone treatments. Friendly, professional, and great Turkish sweets and tea after the treatment.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had just finished my walk on the beautiful streets of Akropolis, when I saw this unique place just outside the metro station. The decoration was amazing, the staff polite and pleasant.!, the therapist guy with the bird can't be human ,he is a Magician! !!! I choose the hot stones and my sister the deep tissue swedish massage ( she was exiting with her therapist girl to ).After the massage they offered us warm tea and an incredible dessert from Turkey. For sure we will go again until we leave. ..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was looking for a typical hammam my friend and l and then we found this hammam due to the high rating and we were not disappointed the hammam was so good they gave us an emense care and the massages was deep tissue and professional,plus is so easy to find it.l recommend this place we will definitely come back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a very nice, cozy, super hygienic spa/massage parlor around the Acropolis. I and my wife really wanted to spend long hours in the hammam but we were told that the hammam section is not operational yet. So, we decided to get massages. And that was the best decision of the day! The bearded guy is a pro masseur. He is really a master of his art. If you are in the area you should try this niche massage parlor.