Open today: 22:00 - 02:30

from US$28.21
More Info
from US$78.31
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2018

I've done lots of pub crawls throughout Europe and the US and I have to admit this was the worst pub crawl I've been to.
The guides were cool, but we kept on going to places with no one. The last venue was empty. Even the other people in the pub crawl left and we ended up at 5 people in the entire place.
So maybe it was bad luck, some weeks are always better than others, but come on, if you come to my city I can bring you to the right places.

Date of experience: September 2018
Giorgos K, Guest Relations Manager at Athens Drunk Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Hello, Hadrien.
We regret that you had a bad experience with us. Usually the feedback of our activities is positive and we take it serious when someone was not satisfied with our tour.
By the way thank you so much for taking the time to review athens drunk tour!
We are constantly striving to offer our guests an excellent service.
Safe travels!

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Fotis thank you for the special night ....
was a blast be a part of it!
Tottaly recomended ,i will repeat it soon

Hello Kwstas!
Thanks a lot for your good words :)
Looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We had a really nice time out in the city with this pub crawl! We met many amazing people and saw places we wouldn’t have found otherwise. I would definitely do it again on my next visit, it was really well organised and our host was just lovely!

Date of experience: August 2018

Hi there Ruth!
Thanks a lot for your review! It means a lot to us.
Till the next time ;)

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing night out in Athens with the drunk tour ! We met very nice people and discovered very cool bars ! Our guide Fotis was really nice, he gave us a lot of advice for our stay in the city :) we highly recommend people to join the Athens drunk tour and we are sure to do it again next time we travel here !

Hello Fiona!
Thanks a lot for your good words :)
Was a pleasure having you on tour!
Have fun!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing experience made epic by a group of Kenyan girls who were on the same tour as I. I highly recommend

Date of experience: August 2018
Giorgos K, Guest Relations Manager at Athens Drunk Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Oh! Thank you so much for your good words!!
It was such a great Pleasure having you on tour :)
Looking forward for the next time!
Have fun wherever you are!!