Open today: 22:00 - 02:30

from US$28.21
More Info
from US$78.31
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Planning a bachelorette party can be so stressful, but those guys made everything for us and it was so perfect ! First off all, During the pub crawl we had the most amazing people(guides) taking care of us.We visit three different bars and the highlight was the open bar .Those guys were full of surprises and they worth much more than 20$
Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 October 2018

was looking for something fun to do with our friend visitin from Budapest and thank goodness we found the Athens Drunk Tour!!!! It was an incredible night and the value for your money is unreal! Fotis, our guide, was amazing and as nice as could be. Cannot say enough good things about our night and this company!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

i tried it because of a friend who had a great time with these guys and he convinced me to do it. well these guys are the best.they make you feell comfortable and definitely they know how to party. amazing bars, amazing music and a lot of drink!!
now its my turn to recommend this to you fellas ;)

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Nice party to meet amazing travelers. The organizer doing their best to improve everytime the crawl looking for the best practices in Europe. Go there to catch some fun and good vibes.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

I went on both the Thursday & Friday night and had such a great time on both occasions! Thursday night was a bit quiet not being in peak season, but the guides were still great and engaging, in which my friend and I had a blast. The Friday night was an awesome experience too with a larger crowd in which the group was brought together and everyone mingled with each other and got along great. The guide was terrific with great knowledge of local bars and guidance around town. Athens is a beautiful city but finding the top spots can be difficult on your own. The guide also assisted me in ordering a taxi at the end of the night, getting me to my destination which was much appreciated. Will certainly be back in Athens and would love to come back with more friends and do this tour again :)

Rick