Open today: 10:00 - 17:00

from US$81.30
More Info
from US$105.70
More Info
All reviews twilight tour highly recommend this tour walking tour great tour local perspective an amazing guide booked this tour food tour gyro small group spoke excellent english great company his knowledge day tour theo tours raki
Reviewed yesterday

There are two ways to see a city. Through the eyes of a stranger, and through the eyes of a local. I arrived in Athens alone, walked cautiously and with considerable trepidation around a few blocks, noted all the grit and grime and graffiti, the deep shadows over the narrow and brooding lanes, the small groups of unfamiliar-looking people who glared at me unflinchingly, and then a few hours later I took this tour with Evelina, and watched as the grit turned to wonder and art, the shadows turned from forbidding to magical, and the people turned to friends. Evelina's love for her city lit up every street we walked through, and every establishment we visited. The vegan mezze platter was exceptionally fresh, the souvlaki was delicious, the wine and the bar we drank it in was warm and fun, and we ended at a rooftop place with a spectacular view of the Acropolis lit up against the night, as others have noted. Ultimately however, it was Evelina who made this tour, and my 2-day trip to Athens, memorable. For a few hours that passed far too quickly, she made me feel part of the city, and that is the most that any tour can hope to achieve. - Atriya

Reviewed 3 days ago

This tour was such a good time! As a solo traveler, I definitely wouldn't have hopped around trying different food and drink alone at night, so I am so glad I did this tour. I enjoyed each place and all the food and drink. I'm glad we ended with a roof top bar! Vicky is awesome. She is a true local and full of information. Plus I loved her personality. She's very fun. At the end of the tour, she even rode the metro with me and walked with me most of the way to my hotel! I highly recommend this tour. Be sure to tip and tip well! :)

Reviewed 1 week ago

This tour was just as good as advertised. We loved meeting Vicky, who showed us restaurants we could never find on our own, very cool graffiti tags and the stories behind them, and in general a side of Athens that did not feel like your generic tour at all. Plus the food was terrific. She was funny, warm, and patient, and she made us all feel like friends even though we'd just met. We felt lucky to do the tour and would recommend it highly. If you can get Vicky, ask her about her DJ skills!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Top Tour with our wonderful guide Vicky. Nice combination of sightseeing, eating and drinking. Enjoyed a evening with a lot of laughing and fun in Athens.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited with Eveline on the twilight tour and it was delightful! All of the stops were top notch and the company was unparalleled.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted something that would give us a taste of Athens but not from a touristy perspective. We wanted to see what the REAL Athens was like and this tour did not disappoint! Theo (sorry, I can’t spell the Greek version) was full of interesting and historical information and never got tired of my endless questions. Just when we thought he couldn’t possibly have anything else interesting to show us, Poof! We’d turn a corner and see something new! An amazing and delicious walking tour! If you’re looking for something different, and you enjoy trekking through the city, this is definitely a tour to consider.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did this tour with Vicky - a darling young lady with tons of charisma and personality to the tenth power! Her walking narrative covering the unique character of each of the several Athenian neighborhoods we strolled through, was first rate. We are certain we got to see a slice of Greek life (and cuisine) not otherwise available. The sleek but warm Coviar establishment was our favorite - and the dessert...absolutely decadent! Would definitely do it again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nikoleta was an amazing guide. It was just her an I doing a tour of the markets and the ruins. She was very knowledgeable and showed me lots of great places that only locals know about. She answered all my questions as we went along and you could tell she loved being a guide. The tour goes around the ruins all over the main part of town and you get to see all the different types of markets. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stories in the streets looked like a good tour when we booked it. It was actually AMAZING! The tour was very relaxed and was a walking tour. We saw some of the most incredible street art you can imagine. My wife and I stumbled around mesmerized by the art we saw. It was so good, i am doing a 21 day post of the art on my Facebook site.
You should demand Vicky, as she was a great part of the tour. You will see amazing art, have a coffee or another drink in a place you would never find, later have delicious food in addition to jaw-dropping art. Vicky will give you an insight into how locals live as well as take you to places most tourists will never see.
As a level 6 Tripadvisor reviewer, this was the best for those of you who wish to go a little outide the box.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I did this tour with Vicki, I was traveling alone and happened to be the only one who booked this tour that evening. Vicky was full of good stories and it was like spending an evening with a good friend. She was very knowledgeable and I learned a lot about Greek culture from her.