“Delicious Stuffed tomatoes”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Plaka
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We were on the train when we stopped for 20 minutes we noticed the trip advisor excellence award 2014 and decided this was lunch....very helpful staff for food and sightseeing. I had stuffed tomatoes which was delicious & the nutella and strawberry crepe was amazing to.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Pleasant surprise as we were walking through Plaka for the first day after arriving earlier in the day. Anastasios was a great help with the menu, and helped make our first meal in Athens a joy.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Visited Yopia twice as enjoyed the food on first visit. The service is excellent & the atmosphere warm and welcoming.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

After a day on and around the Acropolis , we found two lovely restaurants just above the more crowded, busy Plaka area & square. We were walking back from a visit to the wonderful Acropolis Museum towards our hotel . They both had Trip advisor signs & we stopped . The seating was out doors in a half block long park like setting. We were warmly welcomed, and had really fine Greek crusine & salad, with a carafe of very nice Greek red wine, all at a very reasonable cost. This was a delightful peaceful, quiet break & I highly recommend it !

Reviewed 7 September 2012

I was on a "mission" to get quick food not only because I was hungry, but I had an appointment further up Adrianou street. You have to understand, dining in Greece is a delight, and not to be rushed...Knowing that, I have no idea WHY I would pretend to think that something could come out quickly from a Greek kitchen...So my waitress suggested the stuffed tomatoes. But I also was salivating for lamb souvlaki. So I got said tomatoes, quickly, I might add, but then could not eat my lamb. My waitress actually took my lamb back into the kitchen, and told me go to my appointment and come back and she would keep it warm for me. When I got back, she said "sit anywhere" and brought my food. Now for those tourists who hate to be "hustled", please know in advance there is at least one "hustler" pacing up and down the street in front of the establishment, cracking lame jokes and trying his best to get you to come eat there. Ignore him, look at the menu for yourself, and try it. For single females, if you are at least moderate looking (like me) don't be surprised if some strange Greek man comes up to you and tries to start a conversation with you: smile, answer in short sentences, and you will be just fine.
Happy Eating!!!