Best choice because:
1. Excellent location. Its very close to the historic center, about 2-3 blocks from the principal plaza, half block from the hermes st which is full of the best shopping stores, and its very close to the Parthenon (u have a beautiful view from the rooftop).
2. Great hospitality.
3. You have free tea, coffee, water and cookies all day!
4. Great breakfast. Not only he food is very tasty but also you have it available at anytime at the morning
5. Comfortable rooms. They are a little bit small but thats all you need.
6. Excellent price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Most central hotel situated in Plaka district. Strategically located for visiting all main archaeological interests especially the Acropolis and new Acropolis museum, as well as Ancient Agora, Parliament, first Olympic stadium, Benaki museum, Cycladic museum, National garden. Two streets only away from metro station Monastiraki, with direct line from the airport and the port of Piraeus. 50m from the main shopping street Ermou and Plaka touristic shopping area with taverns and bars. Splendid view of the Acropolis from roof terrace not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Plaka Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Hotel Plaka
- Plaka Hotel Athens